Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tommy wilson
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Dec 26, 2022
Time
60 days
Proofs
:(

aes

Player
Player
They reported me and banned me from the game without checking my logs and without proof. I wanted my money back. I was rejected. I got that money with a lot of hard work. the ss they send doesn't prove anything. I got this arsenal from people I robbed in my previous life. Also, I didn't sell any of them. I have proof. I'm really sorry right now. Being punished for something I didn't do is a terrible thing. please understand me.I'm sorry if I disturbed you. I only want what is rightfully mine

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Forum received a warning and the punishment was not Wrongful and logs are clear, next time forum will be banned for spamming the complaint!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom