Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bolt Titan
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 26, 2022
Time of violation
17:26
Proofs
https://youtu.be/io46Oj0YNOY

Bolt

Player
Player
they cuffed me at 17:20 but unfortunately i dont have bodycam of that time, they arrested me after 30minutes.
when they arrested me its 17:51

Omer kindle

Player
Player
Put the whole bodycam please you asked for Code B we were waiting but you didn't include that in your bodycam. Thats not honest from your part sir.

Omer kindle

Player
Player
Also you didn't include that i wasn't the arresting officer , the NG officers brought you to me to process you and they said you were lying about the time of the arrest and that 25min didn't pass yet. They gave you to me at 17:35 and i finished processing you at 17:51 . You also said that you wanted to have a code B so i gave you time for it That you didnt include that in your report !

King Specter.

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Also you didn't include that i wasn't the arresting officer , the NG officers brought you to me to process you and they said you were lying about the time of the arrest and that 25min didn't pass yet. They gave you to me at 17:35 and i finished processing you at 17:51 . You also said that you wanted to have a code B so i gave you time for it That you didnt include that in your report !
post ur pov for that event it will help alot

Bolt

Player
Player
its not about when they gave me to you, 25minutes started when they cuffed me

Omer kindle

Player
Player
its not about when they gave me to you, 25minutes started when they cuffed me
Put your full bodycam , don't try to mislead people , you have been saying 25mins is done since they gave you to me . where is your proof of when they just cuffed you cause im not the arresting officer they are , And they insisted to me 25mins was not over . + I gave you time to Code B in the cell so we have been told that the timer stops. You need to include that and be honest !

Bolt

Player
Player
Put your full bodycam , don't try to mislead people , you have been saying 25mins is done since they gave you to me . where is your proof of when they just cuffed you cause im not the arresting officer they are , And they insisted to me 25mins was not over . + I gave you time to Code B in the cell so we have been told that the timer stops. You need to include that and be honest !
wdym 25 mins were over before code B, thats why i called a god

Omer kindle

Player
Player
It wasn't over before Code B , you Just said they cuffed you at 17:20 and they gave you to me at 17:35 , Thats Only 15mins not 25mins . Also i gave you time to code B .Just include your bodycam since they cuffed you to when they gave you to me and then to then end of the situation please ! Or request the bodycam of thoses 2 NG officers , im not the arresting officer . You should be after them not me.

Christian Pluxury

Player
Player
Rejected

Timer stops when you call a lawyer and your evidences does not provide if you called one or not, so provide entire situation please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom