Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BugraCagalara

Vet
Player
1. Your name IRL : Bugra Caglar
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 6 hours
5. Your Discord : BugraCagalara#5412
6. Your Nickname : Bugra Caglar
7. Your ID : 66295

Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1-) I want to lead a gang again. I leaded Vagos 2 months ago once and I did not have free time. But now I have lots of free time and I wanted to give it another shot.
2-) I am capable of leading a gang. I have lots of experience on leading huge numbers of troops so I belive i will manage it.
3-) I will make Vagos the greatest gang and will raise competition. I will try to make quality rp by attending all events and following rules!

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

My advices are;

1. Obey the rules and do not break them.
2. If someone wants to join the gang must be familiar with all the server rules and must be interviewed.
3. Recruit people with experince and make sure they attend events.
4. Do not do low quality RP, comply with the rules.

Adem Turan

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Bugra Caglar
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 6 hours
5. Your Discord : BugraCagalara#5412
6. Your Nickname : Bugra Caglar
7. Your ID : 66295

Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1-) I want to lead a gang again. I leaded Vagos 2 months ago once and I did not have free time. But now I have lots of free time and I wanted to give it another shot.
2-) I am capable of leading a gang. I have lots of experience on leading huge numbers of troops so I belive i will manage it.
3-) I will make Vagos the greatest gang and will raise competition. I will try to make quality rp by attending all events and following rules!

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

My advices are;

1. Obey the rules and do not break them.
2. If someone wants to join the gang must be familiar with all the server rules and must be interviewed.
3. Recruit people with experince and make sure they attend events.
4. Do not do low quality RP, comply with the rules.
BEST LEADER FOREVER :)):):):):():(:):)):():(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom