Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mia Karma

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Mia
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 8
5. Your Discord: karma#7685
6. Your Nickname: Mia Karma
7. Your ID: 105979

Additional information

1. Leader of: Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

After a long history in the Ballas gang, multiple times as a deputy and a leader, I want to retake the leadership of this organization mainly because of the history and legacy this specific gang carries with it.​
Myself as well as my selected main leading group of people are all very experienced and have a lot to offer both in terms of improving the quality of Roleplay as well being motivated in recreating Ballas as an unbeatable dominant gang the city has not seen for a long time.​
In conclusion, I believe I should be given the opportunity of leading the Ballas gang to prove and achieve new levels of success my long experienced has set, having everything organized, monitored and well functioned. Most importantly, I will make sure everyone enjoys spending their time in my organization.​

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:

Under my leadership, the main goal will be to revive the ghetto and all the gang events, which will bring challenging competition and encourage more people to participate and have fun.​
Additionally, eliminating toxicity where possible and establishing the Ballas gang as a primary example of good quality roleplay is what my organization will definitely strive to achieve.​
Lastly, the organization will be focusing on organizing creative global events and RP scenarios with other legal and illegal organizations, that will bring even more immersive and exciting experiences.​

Time to bring back Ballas, once again.

Thank you,
Mia Karma.

KaaZaa

Player
Player
was in Vagos when she leading Ballas. Gave us a lot of adrenaline and has special gangsta style. OFC YES!

OIP.U2cZNvUC86OkmBwg3dn_ZwHaE8

KaaZaa

Player
Player
+++

I think everyone remembers how powerful and active Ballas was last time Mia had leadership. She's the best leader possible.
It was first time when i saw how gang (Ballas) before every clandestine raiding Fort Zacundo like it is shopping. Thats was crazy...:ROFLMAO:

CDickson

Forum Warrior
Player
I vouch, she deserves it run it back stronger and better than ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom