Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich Hill

Ex-LI Leader - Ex-Vagos Leader - Ex-Bunta Leader.
Player
Information
1. Yasser
2. 19
3. GMT+1
4. 4-10 hours
5. 5AO#0521
6. Rich Yasser
7. 99891

Additional information

A.) Leader of SAHP

B.) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. SAHP is the primary police station in poleto to fight against Gangs and Terrorist Organizations in the State of San Andreas, located in the Heart of the polet I will make it my mission to suppress gang activity throughout the state and Strengthen relations with LSPD and the FIB Leaders so that we may protect the hall city together.

2. During my time as captain in SAHP I was able to gain a greater understanding of what it really means to be a high command and a reponsable of the units .
It is my goal to make SAHP into an organization that criminals fear and other LEOs respect .

3. I wanna make sahp that produces highly trained, motivated units, under my leadership The SAHP will focus on developmental experiences that address professional gaps, promote resiliency, and facilitate a more agile core of SAHPoperators.
The SAHP will also refine its recruiting practices to increase activity and diversity, and hire exceptional talent.
Lastly as the high command of SAHP I was able to stop all gangs activity in poleto and make it strong org, .

C.) 3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

make strong ties with other Leo’s by establishing better lines of communication while engaging in a high level of RolePlay , of possible situations and scenarios that arise in the city, this can be done with more leader meetings and joint training operations this will help all orgs better their RolePlay Standards which can improve the citizens level of immersion across the board

i want SAHP units to crack down on air smugglers at the poleto airfield and I want them to assist FIB and LSPD when they struggle with numbers or require assistance with special missions, and to coordinate weekly with the other ORGs to root out corruption in every State ORG.

and also reorder all the departements such UC : undercover , s.w.a.t , HRT which responsable for hiring people and forming them, and also IA internal affairs to let the org better .

Lastly

I would like to thank you guys for your time and consideration.

Kaii Fox

Player
Player
Rich is amazing! He would make an excellent leader!
He was at SAHP for most of our two terms and was in HRT, IA, and SWAT—and still even did UC work.
We were worried that letting him be in so many departments would affect the quality of his work, but it was the exact opposite.
This guy is a powerhouse. He did more work than most others did in each department, and there were days he pulled 12+ hour shifts!
Being in all of the departments for so long has given him extensive knowledge of SAHP, and he also has a great understanding of the city.
I can't recommended him enough 💜💜💜

++++++

McAdam

Player
Player
Saw this guy rise since day 1, he had shown extreme professionality. ++

Mika Hatake

Player
Player
Information
1. Yasser
2. 19
3. GMT+1
4. 4-10 hours
5. 5AO#0521
6. Rich Yasser
7. 99891

Additional information

A.) Leader of SAHP

B.) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. SAHP is the primary police station in poleto to fight against Gangs and Terrorist Organizations in the State of San Andreas, located in the Heart of the polet I will make it my mission to suppress gang activity throughout the state and Strengthen relations with LSPD and the FIB Leaders so that we may protect the hall city together.

2. During my time as captain in SAHP I was able to gain a greater understanding of what it really means to be a high command and a reponsable of the units .
It is my goal to make SAHP into an organization that criminals fear and other LEOs respect .

3. I wanna make sahp that produces highly trained, motivated units, under my leadership The SAHP will focus on developmental experiences that address professional gaps, promote resiliency, and facilitate a more agile core of SAHPoperators.
The SAHP will also refine its recruiting practices to increase activity and diversity, and hire exceptional talent.
Lastly as the high command of SAHP I was able to stop all gangs activity in poleto and make it strong org, .

C.) 3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

make strong ties with other Leo’s by establishing better lines of communication while engaging in a high level of RolePlay , of possible situations and scenarios that arise in the city, this can be done with more leader meetings and joint training operations this will help all orgs better their RolePlay Standards which can improve the citizens level of immersion across the board

i want SAHP units to crack down on air smugglers at the poleto airfield and I want them to assist FIB and LSPD when they struggle with numbers or require assistance with special missions, and to coordinate weekly with the other ORGs to root out corruption in every State ORG.

and also reorder all the departements such UC : undercover , s.w.a.t , HRT which responsable for hiring people and forming them, and also IA internal affairs to let the org better .

Lastly

I would like to thank you guys for your time and consideration.
+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom