Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Javez Black
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 27, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/gjxZ6iGVk_Q

okanNoName

Player
Player
It is beyond me that you would dare to report a family that I would rep truly. Time to place my goggles on and go into detective mode.

1. Mass MG: Meaning that you went on and brought over 4 people to come help you out and to clap the opposing threat that is to you. And you took it upon yourself to ruin things for other players that are playing the game legit. Also as it is MASS MG it would occur to me that your family would get a warn for the fact that you ruined other peoples experiences and MG'd like this. Disgusting

2. Fail RP/Fear RP: You went ahead and disregarded the other families request to come to a stop when MULTIPLE cars were there. Might not be as apparent on the POV as I can only imagine a self reporter like yourself would do.

3. Non-RP Driving: Seeing that you go on multiple ramps with a supercar including off-road and bumps all in a amazing car like that Bugatti that I cant imagine that driving like this IRL. Also as I said before (it just ruins the RP and the fun on the whole part of chasing someone).

4. This POV is not even valid as it is not matching the ID that you put on this forum lol:

If you would like to take it upon yourself to try to take your hatred on someone make it be me. ID 2430 in game name Jaden Dikestar I invite your family to try to clap me! Thank you so much and if I find anything else I will def add to this forum. People like you shouldn't play this server as it ruins the experience for others, please stop playing this server if you are going to continue to do this. Thanks!
and nice redux

GreedyMoneyMurder

Money Murder Gang
Player
i dont even think thats a legal redux if im honest i wanna see what the water looks like.. POV requesting His Redux it dont look legal

Vinnu Warren

Music Eddict 🎶
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report
Upload Forum The Who Are The POV Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom