Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
CHANUSH_MOVVA
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 27, 2022
Time of violation
17:35
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdqF3FmB7PM

Chanush Movva

Player
Player
INSULTUNG ME AND AT DOC HE WAS SHOUTING AND THEN HE WAS CALLING A LAWYER AND TOOK HIS GUN OUT AND KILLED US AND I MAY DID PG BETWWEN THAT BECAUSE I GOT PANICED WHEN HE PULLED HIS GUN OUT

Frank.

Player
Player
Liston sir this calling for a lawyer is IC issue.
You mention you PG.
you where pissing me off so i had the right to kill you.
what point was i insulting you ??
are you gonna provide POV of where you run into GZ when being chases and then decide to only shoot from inside doc so if your reporting me for GZ 1.1 it was because i saw you do it so i though it had the right to as well also your a law enforcement officer you should know rules best and set an example so if i did break any rules im sorry but i did it as he did it as well :(

izexn

Player
Player
Can we get IA to get Pov of 15292, He power game so hard on duty. Tased me out the car whit windshields and doors intact. He Proceeded to handcuff me whit a whole ak on my hand after he tased me. He than gets in a shootout and starts running and rolling while hes dragging me and im in cuffs whit a whole ak on my hands. i ask for a lawyer and i get my items confiscated way before he called for my lawyer. both of these officers broke multiple rules prior to this whole situation. If AI request both of these officers povs from the time 17:00-17:37 (their time of death) Yall would see multiple rule breaks and power gaming. These 2 officers need to be suspended for a week for this incident.

Noor Elayyan

Player
Player
Mr izexn , i dont know what are you talking about , please if you have an ic issue , feel free to go to GOV and ask for a lawyer and we gonna continue there , but if you are talking about PG which is OOC , please provide us with your POV so i got punished for what i did (if any)

Noor Elayyan

Player
Player
Mr Frank ace , also if you have any Problem about any thing wrong me or my partner did , feel free to provide us with your POV , maybe you saw something we didnt see , other than this , let stick to what you did here sir , you broke the rule by shooting and killing us in the prison which is a GZ , so its , GZ 1.1 , have a nice day sir ,

izexn

Player
Player
you are on duty as a officer, you should have body cam of the whole situation. AI can request for your body cam from the time 17:00-17:37 it will show you power gaming more than 4 times. You're corrupted and don't even know how to do your own job. Raymond if you read this, request his pov so you can see how badly these guys break the rules. I know you review all fib issues.

Noor Elayyan

Player
Player
Mr, izexn i told you , and i will tell you again , please feel free to go to GOV and get a lawyer , and we gonna continue there sir ,

izexn

Player
Player
Mr, izexn i told you , and i will tell you again , please feel free to go to GOV and get a lawyer , and we gonna continue there sir ,
not worth my time since i didnt even end up going to jail since yall are npcs and currupted. You broke multiple rules. if they request your pov you will get fired lmao. I aint tripping on the items they confiscated. ill just take a hostage and get my money back plus more

Dave Kipper

GOAT 🐐
Player
Here you can see the ID: 16829 clearly cuff the player at timestamp 10:13 when the person being cuffed had a gun out in his hand, this is a violation of PG has he used the script to restrict the players actions in this IC situation. I have supplied the rule I am referring to in this situation. I would also like to request the admin ask for full pov of the situation from player 16829 from the point of arresting the person in question.
Powergaming (PG) - Powergaming can be defined as performing acts that are not humanlike; forcing roleplay on others without giving them a fair chance; making up things which did not happen so that you can benefit; roleplaying things which are not possible script-wise so that you can gain an unfair advantage. Roleplaying unrealistic things that wouldnt happen in the real world and not allowing others to react to your roleplay.

Chanush Movva

Player
Player
Here you can see the ID: 16829 clearly cuff the player at timestamp 10:13 when the person being cuffed had a gun out in his hand, this is a violation of PG has he used the script to restrict the players actions in this IC situation. I have supplied the rule I am referring to in this situation. I would also like to request the admin ask for full pov of the situation from player 16829 from the point of arresting the person in question.
i know that i did pg as i told you before it happened because i got panicked and i realize my mistake that why i uncuffed him again by still knowing that he can shoot me . i could have conficated his item when i cuffed him but i did not so :)

Frank.

Player
Player
i know that i did pg as i told you before it happened because i got panicked and i realize my mistake that why i uncuffed him again by still knowing that he can shoot me . i could have conficated his item when i cuffed him but i did not so :)
but your not allowed when i requested for a lawyer so that i could of taken you to court IC

Ramana

Enough
Player
Approved

ID 6671 Will Be Punished For GZ 1.1
as well as
ID 16829 Will Be Punished For PG​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom