Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibrahim Shiekh

Ex- COS SAHP | Ex-LSPD Deputy | 2x COS LSPD
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Ibrahim Asim
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone: GMT +5:00
4. Average online per day : 8 to 10 Hours
5. Your Discord: ! ALPHA🩸#2911
6. Your Nickname : Ibrahim Sheikh
7. Your ID : 194278

Additional information

1. Leader of...SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I was working in SAHP for more than 3 term's and I gained my experience step by step Probie to Chief of Swat-SAHP as I was working in SAHP, NG, GOV, LSPD and FIB I Learned many thing's from SAHP FIB NG GOV AND NG. I left SAHP to Join FIB in the past term but there is not much to do in FIB so left FIB and Joined SAHP back because while in SAHP i've learned Many many things Rocky the sheriff of SAHP is the greatest leader he supports me alot
in every thing to Get me up and I always want to Be a part of SAHP for Old Memories, I will run my ORG, I will make Highways clear from Gang and Families, I will make SWAT as Special Task Force to Respond on ATMs, Local and Global ASAP, One of the things I would like to change in SAHP will be the divisions and here is the divisions

In my time as an SAHP officer I've seen some divisions making mistakes that were not supposed to happen. Here is my plan for the divisions:

HR (Human Resources) :

In the last 3 terms I have saw this division struggling with how to conduct trainings and who will conduct them. This is why my plan is to make videos about everything that the Trainees will watch as much time as they want to make sure they are ready for the final test that will decide if they are ready to patrol or not. The most important thing I want to fix in the SAHP will be the communication and that's why this Division will be also in charge of the Internal Affairs. Every officer will have a personal case file that will include everything about him and his work in SAHP, this will help the organization a lot and make sure that everything is updated about everyone.
SWAT (Special Weapon And Tactics)
This division was really Responsive this term and that is the thing I will maintain it for this term as well. The Special Weapon And Tactics needs to be the most glorious in the organization, this will be done by doing daily trainings and tests to make sure that the officers in this division will be trained and ready to respond to every situation if needed.
This division will be also in charge of the negotiations, they will do daily trainings on how to conduct them the best way to make sure that every citizen of this city come back home safely
PR (Public Relations)
This division wasn't being used enough the last term and that’s why I have decided to bring it back this term and really give it a try this division will be conducting events and also make news reports by using Weazel News to make sure the public always know what is going on and feel more safe at home.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

I will make SAHP fun where everyone can enjoy being an LEO

I will do weekly and daily bonuses for my members

I will attend all the events and Will make SAHP a Great ORG

I will do Global events

I will get me PR team to Organize Public Events every day

Ibti Loco

EX-Chief of Police | EX-DCOP-LSPD | EX-COS-SAHP
Player
+1 he have been in leo orgs all his time deserver to be leader

Jone Snow

Player
Player
Big hug vouch for this guy he is most experienced member and he deserves it big +++++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom