Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sedat Alejandro
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 28, 2022
Time of violation
21:09
Proofs
https://youtu.be/4nXN401E7Jg

AHMET PRO

ne efes ne nefes kafam senle güzel perenses
Player
hello, this person treated me badly before, so I shot for a warning and that person was going to vdm me, if I didn't kill him, I just found out that this area is a green area as it appears in the video, I thought it was a red area, sir.[ MEDIA=tiktok]7179664378948488454[/MEDIA]

Cafer Alejandro

Alejandro Family 🇹🇷
Player
hello, this person treated me badly before, so I shot for a warning and that person was going to vdm me, if I didn't kill him, I just found out that this area is a green area as it appears in the video, I thought it was a red area, sir.[ MEDIA=tiktok]7179664378948488454[/MEDIA]
I came to the illegal market, then I left the illegal market, he opened fire on me

Last edited:

AHMET PRO

Player
You've Been Following Me Since The Ghetto When It Came Here To Look For Bullets You Squeezed Me Without Warning
Show me any proof dude I never followed you and I thought you'd kill me so I defended myself dear

Last edited:

AHMET PRO

Player
meme-funny.gif

AHMET PRO

Player
from now on, it's the official's job, don't make any more talk, I think my friend, calm down a bit

Jeg Louis.xd

𝕷𝖔𝖚𝖎𝖘 𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖘
Player
hello dear admin, if you look at the past forums of the user with ID 29118, you will realize that he is obsessed with the forum owner and his friends. have a nice day.

AHMET PRO

Player
these people are friends and they are trying to ban me by getting together i am just one person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom