Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Flaco Opps
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 27, 2022
Time of violation
1:58
Proofs
https://youtu.be/yRXFjBvbgZ0

flaco wyd

Player
Player
We were defending panels and this family out of no where jumped off the roof and shot at my family with no demands. I was closer to the fam and i didnt even hear them. If there is a problem with my report you can go ahead and ask smiley for pov to see if they actually gave demands.

muratonalll

Player
Player

It was Genovese family who attacked the panels and gave demands, not Smiley family. There were people from Smiley family but they were there to help, they did not start this and they did not break any rules. There was one member from defender's side at the roof and we gave him demands but he did not follow demands and started running back to the panels to defend so we killed him.We did not break any rules either as Genovese family as you can see in the pov.I died in the action so could not record continuing part. John7 has the pov he will share it here. They were hiding inside with the panels, while we were trying to enter the area and give demands to steal panels they directly started shooting at us so we had to defend ourselves and kill all of them.

John7

Player
Player

At first, the guy from Genovese family gave demands to a guy from defenders side at the roof but he decided to run back to his friends with his gun out instead of leaving so he got killed. After that, one of them was behind us next to the stairs at the entrance of the roof but we did not realize he was from them at first so did not do anything to him but he started shooting us behind and started the fight outside at the roof. Then we went to the door to reach the panels but they direclty started shooting at us without saying anything so we shoot them back and killed all of them. So we did not kill them without demands, they started the gun fight twice already.
Lastly you mentioned wrong family name in your title, demands was given, also you started shooting at us first and gave us reason to kill you.

Hov Cartier

Player
Player
Firstly, this is not the Smiley family. It is mostly members of the Genovese family.
Secondly, as can be seen in ID 247938 POV, demands were given before shots were fired (1:01 minute).
Thirdly, in ID 188794's POV you are all meta-gaming. However to give the benefit of the doubt, only ID 188794 will be punished for MG.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom