Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Israel NinthStreet

Big Man - Israel NinthStreet
Player
1. Your irl name James Phillips
2. Your irl age 16
3. Time zone GMT
4. Average time ingame 5-7 hours
5. Your discord badpigeon#0002
6. Your nickname Israel Black
7. Your id 28844

Additional information
1. Leader of Families

2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organisation

I feel confident and comfortable to become the leader of families street gang because I am very knowledgeable in the RP rules, turf rules and leader rules. I have been in the city for quite a while now and I have 5 years of experience in GTA RP over my time I have been in many different cities taking high command and leader roles in legal and illegal organisations and as soon as I came here to grand RP I felt very comfortable and learnt the rules swiftly. I have experience in this city and I am the deputy leader of families in the second city.

Creative RP

I would like to change the way that we see RP by implementing new strategies and ideas to the grand RP community. Hosting new types of globals not like the common rev death match or megamall takeover but to entice the community to join my criminal organisation.

I would also like to keep my gang very active like most gangs these days are very inactive and members do not show up to event sor backup calls. I would like to implement warning systems like I have in my family to keep it active and working into my gang. 3 warnings would be a kick. A warning would be handing out to one after either not showing up to an event, ignoring high command or refusing to help the gang at all in any way shape or form. I think this system would help to make families the best gang in the city as all or at least most of our members would be actively willing and excited to participate in events and to entice people into turning up we would offer generous bonuses depending on events.

Maintaining and sustaining Turfs

I would like to also focus on turfs for our gang and building a solid turf team not just because of the chance of getting a Pikachu hoodie or making some extra cash but because in my opinion turfs are very important as a view for people. It adds an extra sense of community as people get the opportunity to watch their gang members go head to head against a different gang to see who has the better shooters. These sorts of situations can add extra support from gang members and maybe people from other gangs would also like to join which would grow the building community.

Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization

My advice for improving role play in this criminal organisation would to impliment a new sort of rp like we saw with bloods street gang and 14k a while ago where they were declared terrorist organisations which i though was astonishing and as soon as me and my friends heard this we rushed off to join bloods. While we were there you got the sense that the illegal org community was building something together as legal orgs work together we can also work hand in hand. This made me think that to improve role play in families i could add new strategies and try to form alliances (out of events) with other street gangs and negotiate deals with them and possibly also legal orgs to maintain high rp standards and make the city feel more realistic.

Thanks Israel,

Lastly FAMILIES ON TOP :) .....

Last edited:

Kenny Black

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
2. Your irl age 16
3. Time zone GMT
4. Average irl age 5-7
5. Your discord shush#3403
7. Your id 28844

Additional information
1. Leader of Families

I feel confident and comfortable to become the leader of families street gang because I am very knowledgeable in the RP rules, turf rules and leader rules. I have been in the city for quite a while now and I have 5 years of experience in GTA RP over my time I have been in many different cities taking high command and leader roles in legal and illegal organisations and as soon as I came here to grand RP I felt very comfortable and learnt the rules swiftly. I have experience in this city and I am the deputy leader of families in the second city.

Creative RP

I would like to change the way that we see RP by implementing new strategies and ideas to the grand RP community. Hosting new types of globals not like the common rev death match or megamall takeover but to entice the community to join my criminal organisation.

I would also like to keep my gang very active like most gangs these days are very inactive and members do not show up to event sor backup calls. I would like to implement warning systems like I have in my family to keep it active and working into my gang. 3 warnings would be a kick. A warning would be handing out to one after either not showing up to an event, ignoring high command or refusing to help the gang at all in any way shape or form. I think this system would help to make families the best gang in the city as all or at least most of our members would be actively willing and excited to participate in events and to entice people into turning up we would offer generous bonuses depending on events.

I would like to also focus on turfs for our gang and building a solid turf team not just because of the chance of getting a Pikachu hoodie or making some extra cash but because in my opinion turfs are very important as a view for people. It adds an extra sense of community as people get the opportunity to watch their gang members go head to head against a different gang to see who has the better shooters. These sorts of situations can add extra support from gang members and maybe people from other gangs would also like to join which would grow the building community.

My advice for improving role play in this criminal organisation would to impliment a new sort of rp like we saw with bloods street gang and 14k a while ago where they were declared terrorist organisations which i though was astonishing and as soon as me and my friends heard this we rushed off to join bloods. While we were there you got the sense that the illegal org community was building something together as legal orgs work together we can also work hand in hand. This made me think that to improve role play in families i could add new strategies and try to form alliances (out of events) with other street gangs and negotiate deals with them and possibly also legal orgs to maintain high rp standards and make the city feel more realistic.

Thanks Israel,

Big vouch, great leadership qualities and very aware

Eduardinho Focacciaso

Player
Player
2. Your irl age 16
3. Time zone GMT
4. Average irl age 5-7
7. Your id 28844

Additional information
1. Leader of Families

Creative RP

Thanks Israel,

Big vouch, James Phillips is daddy

Da hustla

Jay da goat !
Player
2. Your irl age 16
3. Time zone GMT
7. Your id 28844

Additional information
1. Leader of Families

Creative RP

Thanks Israel,

Vouch !

Ayden Carterr

Player
Player
2. Your irl age 16
3. Time zone GMT
7. Your id 28844

Additional information
1. Leader of Families

Creative RP

Thanks Israel,

Big Vouch would be best leader

Beluga Valentino

Player
Player
2. Your irl age 16
3. Time zone GMT
7. Your id 28844

Additional information
1. Leader of Families

Creative RP

Thanks Israel,

big vouch chupapi best leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom