Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Assasin Rich

Ex FIB Deputy Director | Ex SAHP UnderSheriff
Player
1. IRL Name- Shubh
2. IRL Age- 19
3. Time Zone- 5:30+GMT
4. Average online per day 5-10 Hours
5. Your Discord- Assasin OPS#4515
6. Your Nickname- Assasin Rich

7. Your ID- 4506

Additional information

1: Leader of... Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I want to be the leader of LSPD becaus I think that i can handle that org. It was my first legal org I joined. i have a lot of experience in all the legal orgs mainly LSPD. I have been COS in lspd, Cheif in SAHP and HOD in LSPD and also a lieutinant colonel in NG.

I have been playing RP since 9 months and I also know all the rules which can help me saving my org from strikes.

As being a ORG leader I think we need to do 3/3 ghetto petrol's each week and one global event each two weeks. I would increase the training parts in the org which can help to my officers to obey all the rules and regulations and do RP.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I will divide the recruitment and employment division into two parts, FTO and HR. FTO will be for giving the trainings and reply to any query of the trainee whereas, HR will be responsible for taking the interviews and handling the applications. This will help the department to work very nicely.

I would make sure to take weekly exams and the people who fail the exams will be given training session again. This whole thing will be handled by IA department.

I have generally been in the nightshift in all the orgs and have seen there are no offficers at that time and the orgs are mostly inactive at night.

The main responsibility of LSPD is to do patrolling and make fines on illegaly parked cars. so i will try to make parking enforcement department most active and they will also recieve bonus for the fines.

I would make sure that my all officers respect other orgs which is most important and specially FIB to gain more evidences.

I would also try to schedule meeting with other org heads and deputies whcih help to make the city crimeless.

Thanks
Assasin Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom