Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Thomas Hobel
Administrators nickname
Jasko Madeyro
Date
Dec 28, 2022
Time
Proofs

:)
Player
ID: 17269
Name: Thomas Hoebel
why were you banned
Blacklist (wanted blacklist)
How long is the ban? 9999 days
How long will the ban last? 9879 days
Why should we unban you?
Hello Mazhor, First of all I would like to apologize to you for my misbehaviour, I was banned for writing in the Grand Ticket system that I would like to be blacklisted for being OOC Mad after losing a turf. I've been on the blacklist for 120 days now, and I'm asking for a 2nd chance I didn't harm anyone, hurt anyone, or do anything bad against the project. I hope you can understand me, I deeply regret the mistakes I've made. Unfortunately, I can't undo it either, I was just too mad at the time. I promise you that something like this will never happen again, I will follow all the rules! Back on server 2 i helped you ban id 221 because he was talking bad about you, now i hope you can give me a 2 chance, feel free to remove all my money. I just want to be part of the project again.
Thanks for your time!

Also, I don't want to accuse Jasko Madeyro of doing something wrong, he really did everything right in this case, my behavior was annoying and stupid!

Marie Löwe

Player
Player
Kannst nochmal neu Machen musst Curator im Titel Pingen damit da in Rot For Curator steht.

Andre Cures

Player
Player
Hallo,

hiermit ist deine Beschwerde abgelehnt.
Du hast Aktuell eine Beschwerde wegen der selben Situation offen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Andre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom