Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hast Herish

Player
Player
Information

1.Hast Herish

2. 5 Years Old In City & 19 IRL

3. EST

4. 5-7 Hours online daily

5. kedi#3388

6. Hast Peker

7. 23583

Additional Information

1. Leader of... SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
.I was working for SAHP for 1 month but I decide to leave the organization due to toxicity in the previous term and I saw favoritism like giving an HC's or more without first having him complete a basic interview, and some HC's even don't know the rules or the arrest process; instead, they take HC ranks and choose not to even attend events because they lack the negotiating skills necessary to resolve a conflict they cause. But I learned a lot of stuff from SAHP. And I think SAHP will be beautiful ORG if they change the leader and the whole HC people.

.If I were to become the leader of SAHP, I could manage these things very well since I have leadership experience and I enjoy legal ORGs and highways.
When I was at SAHP, people used to sit and eat because they were paid every hour without working.

.SAHP is very close to FZ if someone raids we are the first ORG can react quickly and we can help NG in that also SAHP officer's having High risk their life because we patrol Highway's and many people ROB and taser. I was having some issues with some departments as we know LEO's were very few after tsunami I can bring special officers to work in morning shift and SAHP is very near FZ if someone raids we are the first ORG can react soon.

.Internal affairs only typically occur in reports and cases and are used to control ORG. If I were to become the leader, I had some plans and special work for each department (IA). This department should be very active because people will no longer be able to advance to higher ranks without IA approval.
HRT - must aggressively carry out open hiring, training, and special tasking.
Swat-Must take the initiative in ammo runs and actively participate in ghetto patrols.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Get actively involve in events

For negotiations, a special team

Carrying out Ghetto Patrols actively

PR organising public events for SAHP

Conducting training sessions for combat and raid training with NG

Additional bonuses if special tasks are completed

Regards
Hast Peker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom