Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
jojo dabo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 29, 2022
Time of violation
00:55
Proofs
https://youtu.be/4h8N8m1qoTA

Max Hover

Player
Player
So, I was in beach market, and I was doing work normal and saw this player I and this player have problems with each other so today I joined the families, and I didn't know that this guy also in the same gang as me, so he begins threatening about that he kicks me from the gang if I don't remove the complaint, I posted on him I asked him more times how can you kick me and you rank 6 in the gang he said my friend is rank 9 and asked him who is your friend he said your mum at 1:26 min in video and aim Sure that is Rule parents insulting and after that he said Steve but aim not sure if it's true so in the proof I let him think I was scarry to tell me everything but he didn't say a lot

Dooby

Player
Player
So, I was in beach market, and I was doing work normal and saw this player I and this player have problems with each other so today I joined the families, and I didn't know that this guy also in the same gang as me, so he begins threatening about that he kicks me from the gang if I don't remove the complaint, I posted on him I asked him more times how can you kick me and you rank 6 in the gang he said my friend is rank 9 and asked him who is your friend he said your mum at 1:26 min in video and aim Sure that is Rule parents insulting and after that he said Steve but aim not sure if it's true so in the proof I let him think I was scarry to tell me everything but he didn't say a lot
nice provoking you clearly went up to him and are trying to make him break rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom