Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayy Rose

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Jayden
2. Your age 21
3. Time zone EST
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) 12:00pm to 5 am everyday almost
5. Average online per day 5 to 10 hours
6. Your Discord Jayy West#6969
7. Your Nickname Jayy West
8. Your ID 3662
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section curator crime

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become an admin to be able to help people I have so much experience within grand rp I have played sense the launch of all 3 EN Servers I love to help people and if I was granted admin I would do my absolute best to make sure all people are making great rp for everyone, if given the opportunity to be an admin I would be very active I’m usually in grand most days for like 10+ hours I love grand rp it’s a wonderful server with great people if given the opportunity I wouldn’t let you guys down thanks for taking the time to read over my application hope to be able to work alongside you guys!
2. What are your strengths? My strengths are being very nice helpful well knowledge of the rules, I’m a very fast learner, I’m very active within Grand RP.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My weaknesses are sometimes I need things told to me more than once at times but I’m very good at making it up, sometimes I get super stressed out at times.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes for sure!
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes for sure I don’t have one but if I did I would gladly sell it!
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? Nope None at all!

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Please contact me on Discord for details of the interview time.
Failure to contact me to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom