Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ella Umbra
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 29, 2022
Time of violation
23:51
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwh07jtHh9s

Levi Akashi

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time
ID: 75279 Provide The POV Of the Event (29/12/22 Time: 23:40 to 23:55)
You have 8 Hours to Sumbit the Evidence.

Irwin Ray

Player
Player
I just spoke with the accused. He will have the pov posted within the next 2hrs. They aren't home to upload yet

Nezar_Wolf

Player
Player
Sorry for being late. Had to sleep after the informal and then travel to another city. Anyway this is the proof for what happened yesterday. The pause in the video happened because i did mute/unmute my self on discord and i use geForce to record so its only records the game.

This called skills and I suggest if you want to become as good as me to join the LSPD and apply to SWAT later . And don't forget to join the best family ever that called top shelf.

And I suggest to the admins to give more time because 8 hours is very few. I usually sleep more than that. It's a bit boring to wake up and get banned for something you did not do :).

Proof:

Rocky Knights

Player
Player
Brother what do u use to record pov i don't think it's GeForce experience and why are u rerecording pov 🤣

Nezar_Wolf

Player
Player
It's geForce experince + I try to start the pov at the moment i start the game in case something happens so I have everything. + I always do rerecord the vidoes because most of them more than 1 hou, i dont use a cutting program. And if you go to my yt channel so you see that I rerecord always. And also I did not wanted to risk to download a cut program and something happens with the video and lose the pov. If you do use a good cutting program suggest me one.

Levi Akashi

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
No cheats clean shots Just Dysnc to the game Please fix your connection Next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom