Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bratan Bratannowitsche
Administrators nickname
David Brown
Date
Dec 29, 2022
Time
22:23
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/285453/

Bratan

Player
Player
Hello and good day I applied as an og to the Vagos, in my opinion, this was not even considered correctly. I have been on grand for 1 year and am 35 years old. I have received neither many ic nor occ penalties and I am not given an opportunity although I I've already worked for every organizer of the place only when I applied to Ng was I given tax evasion for rollplay agreed with several admins and since I've said my opinion about it, I think it's anything but fair, not just to me especially the people who make an effort to make good rp i would be happy if people like me get a fair chance to prove themselves and not people are taken who you like personally i have a good concept that i won't even present may and it then gets someone who knows someone somewhere well or already had an organization I ask that I my concept may speak. thank you for taking the time to listen to my problem Lg

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
For chief admin​

Justin Winter

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Moin,

in bearbeitung.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Justin

Justin Winter

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Moin,

es gab einfach auch andere Bewerber die in dem Fall besser waren da spielen viele dinge eine Rolle.
An der Entscheidung wird sich nichts ändern.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom