Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Riggs Blaze
Administrators nickname
darkov zero
Date
Dec 30, 2022
Time
5:50 aprox
Proofs

riggs

Player
Player
hi i got warning for cl see i was in arrest situation and my game crashed and and darkov zero ( admin ) gave me warning and i know that if i do code a i an get warning but idk why my game crash and u guys know and g rp and crashing and you can see my old punishment i got only 1 silence for 60 mix for mixing in hole grp en 3 and plz last chance

Mafia ka banda

Player
Player
hi i got warning for cl see i was in arrest situation and my game crashed and and darkov zero ( admin ) gave me warning and i know that if i do code a i an get warning but idk why my game crash and u guys know and g rp and crashing and you can see my old punishment i got only 1 silence for 60 mix for mixing in hole grp en 3 and plz last chance
The crash is server problem he don’t deserve any warning improve server crashes pls.

riggs

Player
Player
Desktop_Screenshot_2022.12.30_-_13.39.54.83.png

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom