Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaii Fox

Player
Player
A.) Information
1. Your name IRL: Kai
2. Your age: 30
3. Time zone: CST
4. Average online per day: 4-8 hours
5. Your Discord: Kai#9550
6. Your Nickname: Kaii Fox
7. Your ID: 169133
Additional information
A.) Leader of SAHP

B.) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List 3 reasons)

1.) I want to give the citizens of Paleto Bay an authority they can rely on. This can only come from a competent team. I have been in the LSPD and SAHP orgs for 6 months now, and I’ve spent time in every available department. Additionally, I have been in LEO orgs in other cities for many years before this. I’ve never been arrested, demorganed, or reported on the forums. In my time here, I have gathered much experience. However, success cannot be achieved by a single person. My team has similar backgrounds to mine. All have extensive experience as LEOs, especially when it comes to SAHP. Our team has always been the secret to success, wherever we go. For myself and my team, SAHP is home. For the past 4 months, we have fine-tuned the protocols necessary for running the org and I believe that with that expertise and our love for SAHP, we can keep the department moving forward.

2.) I want to realign the department's priorities toward helping the new recruits. Too often, the new hires are left behind while the seasoned officers go out for patrols and special operations. Our HRT department is second to none. While they can expertly prepare each trainee for the situations they will encounter, they cannot give them the most crucial tool for a skilled officer: experience. Sending trainees out with other skilled officers to watch them in action will create more competent and confident troopers that all have the potential to become future leaders.

3.) I want to bring back pieces of SAHP's past. SAHP has had several brilliant, successful leaders, each bringing their own special flair to the department. But over time, some of the wonderful things those leaders created became lost. From training programs to unique divisions, there were many great ideas that improved the experience of civilians and officers alike. So I would like to combine the best parts of SAHP's brightest minds and honor my predecessors.

C.) What is your advice for improving roleplay in the organization?

1.) The biggest thing that will improve roleplay is handling situations ICly instead of taking everything to the forums. The moment someone mentions an OOC rule break, the RP has been broken. For example, UB driving is a common issue we deal with when in a pursuit. If someone drives a sports car off of a cliff, oftentimes you will hear the officer say, “UB driving, see you on the forums,” and the chase ends. Instead, the best solution would be to continue looking for the car and, if you find it, to give them medical attention (since they flew off a cliff) and to charge them with the appropriate offense. The forums should only be a last resort when we cannot handle things ourselves.

2.) Another way to improve RP in the org is by strengthening the Highway Patrol division. Essentially, every officer is part of Highway Patrol. After all, that's what SAHP is all about. But little-to-no RP is done on traffic stops or at crime scenes. So the Highway Patrol division can focus on creating RP at these scenes and teaching the other officers how to do it as well. Some examples of this are using the “show direction” animation at traffic stops to keep traffic moving or using the police tape (barricade) to secure the scenes of ATM robberies. Even little details such as these can help create a more immersive experience in Paleto Bay and will create a memorable image of SAHP.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Kaii Fox

KaneFox

Player
Player
Kaii Fox was a big part of the reason why the last few SAHP were so incredibly successful. Kai is all about maintaining a clean organization, ensuring our officers to the highest standards, and creating a quality department with high RP standards. We all have harassed her so much about applying to be a leader, and the day has finally come.

Good luck babe <3

Ryan Slater

ex-Governor | ex-SAHP leader | ex-LSPD leader
Player
A natural-born leader with proven results throughout her LEO tenure.
No question, if Kaii gets this opportunity she will cement herself with 'legend' status and evolve SAHP into something special.
So much potential I would come out of retirement and rejoin SAHP... 🤠

ibrahimcifci

Player
Player
++++ You are a very good person and you became a deputy sheriff in this agency. You have dealt with the problems and problems of all people, especially me. I have no doubt that he will certainly do these things as a leader.

Ibti Loco

EX-Chief of Police | EX-DCOP-LSPD | EX-COS-SAHP
Player
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ She is an amazing teacher and would do a wonderful job as leader of SAHP.

Nounou Pluxury

Dead
Player
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ the kindest person i ever met in my whole life not just in the city !!!! she taught me everything in LEO she Deserve the best and she will be an amaizing Leader 10000000% goodluck kaiiiii you are the best !

Mika Hatake

Player
Player
A.) Information
1. Your name IRL: Kai
2. Your age: 30
3. Time zone: CST
4. Average online per day: 4-8 hours
5. Your Discord: Kai#9550
6. Your Nickname: Kaii Fox
7. Your ID: 169133
Additional information
A.) Leader of SAHP

B.) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List 3 reasons)

1.) I want to give the citizens of Paleto Bay an authority they can rely on. This can only come from a competent team. I have been in the LSPD and SAHP orgs for 6 months now, and I’ve spent time in every available department. Additionally, I have been in LEO orgs in other cities for many years before this. I’ve never been arrested, demorganed, or reported on the forums. In my time here, I have gathered much experience. However, success cannot be achieved by a single person. My team has similar backgrounds to mine. All have extensive experience as LEOs, especially when it comes to SAHP. Our team has always been the secret to success, wherever we go. For myself and my team, SAHP is home. For the past 4 months, we have fine-tuned the protocols necessary for running the org and I believe that with that expertise and our love for SAHP, we can keep the department moving forward.

2.) I want to realign the department's priorities toward helping the new recruits. Too often, the new hires are left behind while the seasoned officers go out for patrols and special operations. Our HRT department is second to none. While they can expertly prepare each trainee for the situations they will encounter, they cannot give them the most crucial tool for a skilled officer: experience. Sending trainees out with other skilled officers to watch them in action will create more competent and confident troopers that all have the potential to become future leaders.

3.) I want to bring back pieces of SAHP's past. SAHP has had several brilliant, successful leaders, each bringing their own special flair to the department. But over time, some of the wonderful things those leaders created became lost. From training programs to unique divisions, there were many great ideas that improved the experience of civilians and officers alike. So I would like to combine the best parts of SAHP's brightest minds and honor my predecessors.

C.) What is your advice for improving roleplay in the organization?

1.) The biggest thing that will improve roleplay is handling situations ICly instead of taking everything to the forums. The moment someone mentions an OOC rule break, the RP has been broken. For example, UB driving is a common issue we deal with when in a pursuit. If someone drives a sports car off of a cliff, oftentimes you will hear the officer say, “UB driving, see you on the forums,” and the chase ends. Instead, the best solution would be to continue looking for the car and, if you find it, to give them medical attention (since they flew off a cliff) and to charge them with the appropriate offense. The forums should only be a last resort when we cannot handle things ourselves.

2.) Another way to improve RP in the org is by strengthening the Highway Patrol division. Essentially, every officer is part of Highway Patrol. After all, that's what SAHP is all about. But little-to-no RP is done on traffic stops or at crime scenes. So the Highway Patrol division can focus on creating RP at these scenes and teaching the other officers how to do it as well. Some examples of this are using the “show direction” animation at traffic stops to keep traffic moving or using the police tape (barricade) to secure the scenes of ATM robberies. Even little details such as these can help create a more immersive experience in Paleto Bay and will create a memorable image of SAHP.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Kaii Fox
+++++++++

Doedicurus

Player
Player
+++++ I can not recommend her enough, she is AMAZING, and will lead a successful term alongside her strong high command team, she is resilient and very hard working, and able to keep favouritism and bias out of situations.

Adam Baldlose

Player
Player
Wow yesterday I saw a star fall from the sky. my wish was for kaii to apply for sheriff of SAHP. Don't let it stop here, she is such a worthy, rightful leader of sahp! She, if anyone, deserves this position!

Rachid

Player
Player
If you want 2 other successful terms like the last ones it has to be kaii no cap 😇

McAdam

Player
Player
++++
Our Undersheriff had everything running smooth and made sure everyone was in the correct place doing the correct thing. SAHP would be in a great hand.

Rich Hill

Ex-LI Leader - Ex-Vagos Leader - Ex-Bunta Leader.
Player
Big +++++ for kaii our ex undersherrif , she will handle it 100% , im with her as always <3

Ex-SAHP Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom