Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Burberry

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL, Ollie
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord: Burberry#0023
6. Your Nickname: Ace Burberry
7. Your ID: 1574
Additional information
1. Leader of Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1 - I want to be a leader of Families Gang because I believe that I have the necessary skills and abilities to effectively lead the gang and make important decisions that will benefit all members. I will try and gather as many members to Clandestine and make sure they are being done daily, Subs, ACC, Bank robbery is something I would be focused a lot on as they are the scripted events.

2 - As a leader, I believe that I can provide guidance and support to the members of the gang, helping them to achieve their goals and succeed within the gang, this includes recruiting many people, both newcomers and elders. These people should be somewhat familiar with the General Rules and the importance of RP.

3 - Being a leader of Families would also allow me to make a good impact on my community and work towards creating a Better and more pleasing environment for everyone. I believe that I can use my leadership skills to bring about well needed change and make a difference in the lives of those around me. The activity is also something that will be improved over time, with great members and a great community we can all achieve activity within our members.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

- Familiar with GR, and other necessary rules, such as NLR, Fear RP, Fail RP Etc.
- Non toxic environment when participating in RP situations, this can mean having a professional behaviors' when doing, Hostage situation that include negotiations.

chase Windsor

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL, Ollie
Additional information
1. Leader of Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1 - I want to be a leader of Families Gang because I believe that I have the necessary skills and abilities to effectively lead the gang and make important decisions that will benefit all members. I will try and gather as many members to Clandestine and make sure they are being done daily, Subs, ACC, Bank robbery is something I would be focused a lot on as they are the scripted events.

2 - As a leader, I believe that I can provide guidance and support to the members of the gang, helping them to achieve their goals and succeed within the gang, this includes recruiting many people, both newcomers and elders. These people should be somewhat familiar with the General Rules and the importance of RP.

3 - Being a leader of Families would also allow me to make a good impact on my community and work towards creating a Better and more pleasing environment for everyone. I believe that I can use my leadership skills to bring about well needed change and make a difference in the lives of those around me. The activity is also something that will be improved over time, with great members and a great community we can all achieve activity within our members.

- Familiar with GR, and other necessary rules, such as NLR, Fear RP, Fail RP Etc.
- Non toxic environment when participating in RP situations, this can mean having a professional behaviors' when doing, Hostage situation that include negotiations.

ace is a great leader and i think they deserves it

Maxx Grand

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL, Ollie
Additional information
1. Leader of Families

Ace Is Very Good Leader And As A Person Himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom