Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yassine Wanted

Player
Player
Information :
  1. My IRL Name : Yassine bencheqroun
  2. Age: 21 Years old
  3. Time zone : GMT+01:00.
  4. Average online : From 5h to 8h
  5. Discord : š¯“Øš¯“Ŗš¯“¼š¯“¼š¯“²š¯“·š¯“®#1424
  6. My Nickname : Rich Yassinex
  7. ID : 11295

Additional information :

1. Leader of families .
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I have an experience on high command in families i know all strategies how to leading and how to encouraging members to go events other this i have leader personality as i see ,when i was a high command they are lot of members look at me like a leader because im not command them but i ask them first to go events and they do because i try to make it fun as i can for them to participate other and other events ,and asking me when the next event ? And a have some experience in my RL as a leader for some activities ,somthing else i wanna show everyone join families that we work for be NĀ°1 not work for money .

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization ?
My advice its :

• Anyone have a rank for example (graffiti team) need to do graffiti that help the gang and you as well a lot ,first give money other this show other gangs that we are here and have our place as a special organisation .
  • participate in each event like (cland-battleship-submarineā€¦) to get special guns ammo and body armours and a lot of things ;help organisation to level up to be the best organisation in the city .
  • I will make families on top .
  • Anyone on families respect all rules and know all of them to be perfect organisation that will make us on top .
  • For anyone new need to respect high commands and do what they said because i will put only members have experience in other organisations or show me that they have skills for help families high comamand to be on top .

Select for moderation

QuickSilver

Player
Player
Information :
  1. My IRL Name : Yassine bencheqroun
  2. Age: 21 Years old
  3. Time zone : GMT+01:00.
  4. Average online : From 5h to 8h
  5. Discord : š¯“Øš¯“Ŗš¯“¼š¯“¼š¯“²š¯“·š¯“®#1424
  6. My Nickname : Rich Yassinex
  7. ID : 11295

Additional information :

1. Leader of families .
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I have an experience on high command in families i know all strategies how to leading and how to encouraging members to go events other this i have leader personality as i see ,when i was a high command they are lot of members look at me like a leader because im not command them but i ask them first to go events and they do because i try to make it fun as i can for them to participate other and other events ,and asking me when the next event ? And a have some experience in my RL as a leader for some activities ,somthing else i wanna show everyone join families that we work for be NĀ°1 not work for money .

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization ?
My advice its :

• Anyone have a rank for example (graffiti team) need to do graffiti that help the gang and you as well a lot ,first give money other this show other gangs that we are here and have our place as a special organisation .
  • participate in each event like (cland-battleship-submarineā€¦) to get special guns ammo and body armours and a lot of things ;help organisation to level up to be the best organisation in the city .
  • I will make families on top .
  • Anyone on families respect all rules and know all of them to be perfect organisation that will make us on top .
  • For anyone new need to respect high commands and do what they said because i will put only members have experience in other organisations or show me that they have skills for help families high comamand to be on top .

Select for moderation
+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom