Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Thomas Hobel
Administrators nickname
Jasko Madeyro
Date
Sep 16, 2022
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://postimg.cc/n9bZtM1D

:)
Player
Hello Mazhor, I am writing to you for the reason that I have been on the black list for about 120 days because I wrote in the admin ticket after a lost turf, please put me on the black list. Jasko Madeyro did that too, which I can understand completely was mad and behaved wrong. I've tried several times now that I can participate on the DE3 server again, but my applications were all rejected. I'm writing to you because I can't understand it, because everyone actually deserves a 2nd chance and I would really do anything to be unbanned there I have already invested a lot of money on GrandRP and since other applications have also been accepted, I would like to sincerely apologize again for all my mistakes to the entire admin team and especially to Jasko madeyro and ask for your forgiveness and a 2nd chance. So that I can participate in the grand project again. I will accept your decision, if it is rejected again please explain it to me if possible.

Thanks for your time

King Regards

243 | Thomas Hobel

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
For chief admin​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom