Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Scarlett Wolf
Administrators nickname
Darsh Patel
Date
Dec 31, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/286635/#post-1020851

Ishan Federal

LEOs Always on TOP!!! <3
Player
Ok so I got blocked for Stealing for WH, But just asking as a deputy what do you think when the leader is banned who will take out guns from WH and use them for raids and stuffs? the Old forum against me is fully fake. I have bodycams of attending raids from The Wolves family. And now the leader posted a forum against me just because I asked my Pending money from his Old deputy Singham Wolf. We clearly made a fair deal for trading our Houses both of us got a ban for braking the server rules, and asked a money wipe and Chief of admin Bobby did that. But when I asked for some money that are pending of my house he said take the Money from the Fam leader just because he already spent over 10 million to the fam and now he want me to take the money from the leader but its to late I just said I will take this to forum for fun.

For more proof please come to emails ill stream and show the bodycams of raids. I am sure I have the bodycams.

Ishan Federal

LEOs Always on TOP!!! <3
Player
Ok so I got blocked for Stealing for WH, But just asking as a deputy what do you think when the leader is banned who will take out guns from WH and use them for raids and stuffs? the Old forum against me is fully fake. I have bodycams of attending raids from The Wolves family. And now the leader posted a forum against me just because I asked my Pending money from his Old deputy Singham Wolf. We clearly made a fair deal for trading our Houses both of us got a ban for braking the server rules, and asked a money wipe and Chief of admin Bobby did that. But when I asked for some money that are pending of my house he said take the Money from the Fam leader just because he already spent over 10 million to the fam and now he want me to take the money from the leader but its to late I just said I will take this to forum for fun.

For more proof please come to emails ill stream and show the bodycams of raids. I am sure I have the bodycams.
and I am the only one available and active deputy according to that time.. when we were raiding

riggs

Player
Player
kk i will explain all Show our Bodycam and our wh is 24\7 open so any rank can take no need to deputy we do 1 raid in 1 day and dont do other event then why you want gun inother time for personal use or selling a day
for example
we did raid on bhai log
house number 915
Date: 30/12/2022
image.png

so you can see we didi raid at 10:10

riggs

Player
Player
idk why but i cant post photo it shows image cant be loaded from the passed link
so why the hell you need guns at
8:50
8:48 explain
i req admin to go old form and see imgur image
threads/286635/

Karim Atlas

Player
Player
And If they have trust issues with me like for stealing and stuff why they gave me deputy then? and the forum is made by leader if leader dont have trust on me then why leader gave me deputy of family?
The leader mortal wolf didn't have trust issues when he gave u dep, he trusted you but now u stealing and trying to blame/lie to our fam

Karim Atlas

Player
Player

For the top message, no one asked you to get us guns and armor. I said that we should all be prepared for the raid snd everyone came with their guns and armor. Me and the whole of the 7 people who were there never asked you to get stuff from wh and u never said u going to get them.

Lachlan Blood3559

Player
Player
and I am the only one available and active deputy according to that time.. when we were raiding
Btw this is lies Singham was there at the time we were raiding so that means u were not the only active deputy. Btw any rank can access the warehouse and if u check logs everyone took there own guns. That just shows that u uses the guns for person use not for family use.

Singham Vella

Player
Player
First of all you were not the only acting deputy at that time. There were other two acting deputies including myself. Secondly you are forcing me to again do the same wrong thing/mistake that we both have done unknowingly and was punished for that ( Gen-1.9). I do not know about you but i appealed in front of administration that i learned from my mistake and will not do it again.

And do not bring that matter into this matter- "Of your stealing from the family warehouse", as that logs were checked by the leader as a scheduled check of logs that happens every week.

ᑎᗩᕼᑌᗰ ᗷOᒪO

E̶N̶2̶ ̶V̶a̶g̶o̶s̶ ̶L̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶
Player

U got a unban chance before Approved - Block for GR 1.9 | Floki Vilgeroarson base on that I think u should learn from your actions and service your punishment.

Lavi Pluxury

Bolero > G Wagon
Player

It's up to higher administration to take decision I m no one. But, you have already received a 2nd chance.
You should respect Bobby for it but guess what you broke a serious rule again. Bobby does a lot you won't believe. He answers all his DMs, he get 100+ dms a day.

And the 2nd and most important thing is that you planned to disband LSPD-

Ivan knows that you disbanded his org. You planned to go to ghetto with a friend who was in LSPD, you called an admin to see that LSPD's units going to ghetto state rule 5.5. You literally planned to disband LSPD, Ivan does his org work till 4 am but guess what you disbanded his org.

Proof-
mgu9POt.png

Also, you have deceived admins a lot of time.

-----------------------------------------------

I really do not appreciate you doing all the things even after Bobby gave you a chance. Respect his chance! but no worries you lost it already!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom