Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Vagos Rulebreak CarRaming | ID: 15872, 22895, 3538, 1762, 6870, 23244, 6035

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lil Charon
Suspect ID
15872, 22895, 3538
Date of violation
Dec 31, 2022
Time of violation
14:48
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQxr-qJli-c

HATES

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧
Player
all in pov
They're breaking the rules as a gang. I ask that they be warned.

CR ID: 15872, 22895, 3538, 1762, 6870, 6035,
Ear Rape ID: 23244, 15872

god-is-gangsta-going-crazy.gif

Last edited:

Daniel Vuitton

9x Gang Deputy 3x Gang Leader | EN3
Player
It’s called boxing, it’s not intentional ramming. How are we supposed to stop you? You didn’t pull over and you didn’t get out your car. This isn’t a gang warn either.

HATES

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧
Player
Why should I stop in an environment where I have not been warned to stop? In any case, there must be at least two people in the car to pull the plow, and you are also breaking this rule.

Daniel Vuitton

9x Gang Deputy 3x Gang Leader | EN3
Player
How are we breaking the rule if we never told you to pull over? We boxed you. Don’t act like you’ve never done that before xD it’s a common thing in this RP. It’s unrealistic but it’s happens everyday in ghetto

HATES

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧
Player
How are we breaking the rule if we never told you to pull over? We boxed you. Don’t act like you’ve never done that before xD it’s a common thing in this RP. It’s unrealistic but it’s happens everyday in ghetto
You need to stop crying and using yandex translation urgently, my friend 😁
You're making up the rules out of your own head, get back in the game and wait for your punishment.

Angelo Macher

Macher | Mandem Inc.
Player
Bro obv you didnt show the part of you running out ghetto, like daniel said its called boxing, you were hit various timebcs you stopped your car so dont cry about ramming.
Bro daniel only speaks english so i dont know how you came to the conclusion that he is using a translator.

HATES

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧
Player
Bro obv you didnt show the part of you running out ghetto, like daniel said its called boxing, you were hit various timebcs you stopped your car so dont cry about ramming.
Bro daniel only speaks english so i dont know how you came to the conclusion that he is using a translator.
boxing, what does a mallet mean? xd We will see the results by waiting.

kermeaaa

Player
Player
look 0:30 - 0:35 he is doing meta gaming his open and answer the discord and close the discord.

HATES

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧
Player
and vagos says pull over but he didnt do fear rp ;)
In the video, the Vagos ear rape has no external function. I'm warning you for the last time, stop talking nonsense and wait for what will happen.

itssnope

Player
Player
i see so much desync there, beside of that most of what happends there is the cars going fast you go right or left there for desync will get in play and people will get late asnwer to where to go and will crush into you or like in the end of ur clip you legit desync a guy so hard you taking him with you, beside of that why trying to be forum warrior bruh lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom