Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lil Charon
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 31, 2022
Time of violation
14:56
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okptdMUEUtI

HATES

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧
Player
all in pov

god-is-gangsta-going-crazy.gif

Kralingen

Player
Player
we are in conflict there and you are provoking us, when my shooting friend is injured he does not notice you and involuntarily swears and this point of view is too short

HATES

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧
Player
we are in conflict there and you are provoking us, when my shooting friend is injured he does not notice you and involuntarily swears and this point of view is too short
The fact that it's short doesn't change that he won't get a penalty. i don't have any friends there and we don't provoke anyone.

god-is-gangsta-going-crazy.gif

Kralingen

Player
Player
yelling from behind is provocative in my opinion and I repeat, swearing is not against anyone

kermeaaa

Player
Player
And when you pay attention, you can hear the people talking from behind, they turned the volume down in order not to get punishment from meta gaming, I think this video was played with.

kafkas3131

Player
Player
If any turkish admin watch this they can understand that ''ananı sikiyim ölüyorum'' means mother fucker I'm dying its a slang in rp situation not insult also video clearly edited he lowered the background sound maybe because he was doing meta gaming :unsure:

Raymond Bishop

Ex Senior State Curator
Player
Approved

ID 23244 will receive a punishment for Gen.Rule 3.2.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom