Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dana Frost
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 31, 2022
Time of violation
13:21
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/

albertoopoo

Player
Player

Hello admin.

I Request for a POV for each one of them, because I see that they have broken event rule 1.18, and also they are a family that does not understand the rules well, so may not have POV. ( IDs : 5787 - 4967 - 15952 - and another one. i didnt see his ID )
the event had already begun before you entered, it is normal that we were already positioned because we entered before

Pimenta Lee

Love you Ronaldo Siuuuuuu
Player
1.18 It is forbidden to use places that cannot be accessed by foot or ladder when event already started and it is not allowed to use highground such as highways which are not accessible from inside the event once it has started. | Jail 120 min

it's your house you don't know it has access to the roof

Trembala

Player
Player
Hello admin.

I Request for a POV for each one of them, because I see that they have broken event rule 1.18, and also they are a family that does not understand the rules well, so may not have POV. ( IDs : 5787 - 4967 - 15952 - and another one. i didnt see his ID )
This roof has access and when you entered the time was already at 5 minutes and 24 seconds.

albertoopoo

Player
Player
Screen_Shot_2022-12-31_at_9.06.19_PM.png

Let's see how your friends climbed the roof too in their POV.
in his POV you can see how we go there

Broken Barbosa

Mystic Family <3
Player
in your POV I Can see Multiple rule breaking.
still Requset Other Players POVs. you cant Upload Pov on behalf of anyone.
good night and happy new year I'm id 2021 best player in Mystic and here it is said if a player in my family is banned twice as much as yours will keep them company.

Broken Barbosa

Mystic Family <3
Player
Hello admin.

Tu és é um grande Jordão fds mesmo burro

DanaYacht

0% tolerance
Player
Hello admin.

Can you close the thread under my Request.
Reason: It will be resolved IC between leaders.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom