Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
raider goat
Suspect ID
40217 and 2266
Date of violation
Dec 31, 2022
Time of violation
15:20
Proofs
https://youtu.be/4Yxu21Zfg6o

Dylan Gomez

Player
Player
Before i begin reviewing the evidence

Fix the title to "Rule Break | 0000" Must contain the rule break and the id after

You have 6 hours to amend the errors​

Jake Banks

Ex FIB Deputy Director
Player
meta gaming? he was with me and we was just talking in discord and u just came to my house and take me without reason
your in a discord call while playing in the same vicinity. Thats meta gaming

"Metagaming (MG) - Using information you have gotten from Out of Character ways and using it In Character. e.g Using private messages to tell your friend your character is in trouble at a certain location. Inciting someone to metagame is also against the rules. This includes emoting information that other people have no reason to currently know — your /me's and /do's should not state what others cannot see, hear, touch, smell or taste. Using VoIP programs such as Teamspeak, Skype, Discord and Ventrilo to communicate IC whilst in-game is strictly forbidden."

Draven Pluxury

Monkey Boss
Player
meta gaming? he was with me and we was just talking in discord and u just came to my house and take me without reason
yea but you said that you going DOC and he came and try to help you this is metagaming xd

"Metagaming (MG) - Using information you have gotten from Out of Character ways and using it In Character. e.g Using private messages to tell your friend your character is in trouble at a certain location. Inciting someone to metagame is also against the rules. This includes emoting information that other people have no reason to currently know — your /me's and /do's should not state what others cannot see, hear, touch, smell or taste. Using VoIP programs such as Teamspeak, Skype, Discord and Ventrilo to communicate IC whilst in-game is strictly forbidden

snow black

Player
Player
yea but you said that you going DOC and he came and try to help you this is metagaming xd

"Metagaming (MG) - Using information you have gotten from Out of Character ways and using it In Character. e.g Using private messages to tell your friend your character is in trouble at a certain location. Inciting someone to metagame is also against the rules. This includes emoting information that other people have no reason to currently know — your /me's and /do's should not state what others cannot see, hear, touch, smell or taste. Using VoIP programs such as Teamspeak, Skype, Discord and Ventrilo to communicate IC whilst in-game is strictly forbidden
he was with us when u just search me and take me without reason

Dylan Gomez

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence i have decided to Accept the report

ID 81900 Will receive a punishment for Meta Gaming
It is forbidden to use OOC information to IC

ID 72380 Will receive a punishment for Corruption without bio, And Meta Gaming
You are slandering the Officers which is against the law and you don't have a Bio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom