Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dark redeeev
Administrators nickname
alex odd
Date
Jan 1, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1037828623358509187/1058912073645576242/image.png

Mero Syria

Player
Player
I get ban because rule 1.1
but I didn't share my account or give my account to anyone my account has been hacked and I don't know who hacked my account and I don't use my twink account because I play on my main account so I didn't know my account was hacked until yesterday

Mero Syria

Player
Player
and then after when he has Hackett my account he use app called authentic from this app can you change the email and the passport of the game without any permission and when you want to enter the game, it sends a code to you on your phone and if you don't know the code then you can't enter the game so that's what he's done to me

Mero Syria

Player
Player
and you can also check my logs my account get hacked 6 or 7 months ago and I was afraid to say it because I was afraid of being banned

Mero Syria

Player
Player
because I love this game I have spent a lot of time on it and I can't think of giving my account to another one

Mero Syria

Player
Player
or I think he just changed my code and email because it's so easy to change code and email in grand rp

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
we don't nee your fake stories ...
+read gen rules 1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom