Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarLex

Player
Player
7DE2nNy.png

Information

1. Fatih
2. 18
3. GMT+3
4. 8-10 hours
5. Fatih#7748
6. Fatih Blessed
7. 19689

Additional information

1. For which organization do you apply as a leader ?

Leader of The Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

* I have been in gangs since I joined GRP and have some experience. I was Leader of Families in EN2 and deputy of different gangs. I have experience to control gang members and preparing members for events (Battleship, Submarine, Store Robbery, FZ, Clandestine etc.)
* I have knowledge about all events and rules also I want to make Families more active in Ghetto, in events and we will join all clandestine. I will try to do %100 Turfs
* I ve been in the gangs. I have been a leader I want to experience being a Gang Leader in EN3

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

* I can keep the ghetto more alive We will join the all events.
* I will give bonuses to the gang members after important event (Car Theft, Store Rob). Eventually, everyone loves money. :)
* I will talk to the partnerships on the server and actively I will organize gang events in their stream/videos and I will promote the server and my gang.
* I want to do attack on capitol building event(with curator approval). I will talk with other gang leaders and We will make a nice event.

My Ranking System
11-OG
10-RightHand
9-Master
8-Dealer
7-Turfer
6-Warrior
5-Grafitti Team
4-Protector
3-Member
2-Newbie
1- Freeze

Pondit Casssano

PONDIT
Player
Interview will be on 04/01/2023, at 16:00 Server Time, Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview.
Contact me Or Errorツ404#7590 or Darshan Jain#5177 in discord for any questions that you have about the interview time.
Not making it to the interview for any reason, will result into failing the interview and rejection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom