Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Santos

𝕿𝖔𝖒𝖒𝖞
Player
jy52npcx7vf61.jpg

Real-life-name: Noah Johnson

Time zone: GMT

Online Times a day : 6 - 14 hours a day

Discord: Tommy Lark#2269

In-game user name is: Tommy Lark

Additional information
1. Leader of Of Families

2 Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I Want to be the leader of families because I want to improve the whole aspect roleplay in illegal organizations because all they do is go ghetto and shoot with no roleplay interaction I would like to be very inclusive to everyone in the gang and from personal experience when you are a starter in a gang no one at a all cares about what you say they ignore you and when you ask for guns in events or even when you go to give weapon parts to higher-ups they ignore you and you end up leaving, however I will be as INCLUSIVE as I can with everyone whether they are brand new to the gang or a experienced higher-up I will provide guns and armour for all events and take everyones effort into consideration for the ranking system, in some gangs it is virtually impossible to rank up.

Alot of gangs just be gang of the leader for the gang for the week and they instantly get 3 warnings because they do not recruit members with knowledge of rules and and have experience I will try to build a strong team for events and strive to make the strongest, most reliable and best shooting team to conquer events however the gang will not just be about winning events but also having fun we will show our strength in ghetto and put some respect on the Families name once again.

My experience as high command I have dealt with many store/gun store robberies and hostage situation is one of my specialties since I negotiated with many gangs this would help since robberies help the org and my fellow gang members. With many legal experience I can make the Families a lot better and make more opportunities for content throughout the city and gangs.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:
There are two places I want to focus on roleplay with the organization one is gang interactions in the ghetto and the other is between gangs and legal orgs especially at store robberies in the ghetto, even though the free for all type mentality can be fun, I think everyone can agree with me that it gets old really quick.
will make families do and families do a lot more better events such as overpowering of capitol, Lifeinvader and etc.
Also communicating through other gangs and team up on all the legal orgs.
I will improve roleplay with my fellow gang members and higherups.

Thank you,

Noah Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom