Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leadership of Federal Investigation Bureau I Nick Blueberyy

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Blueberyy

MOUNTAINS
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Nick
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone:EST
4. Average online per day: 5-12 Hours
5. Your Discord: Blueberyy#3636
6. Your Nickname: Blueberyy
7. Your ID: 16245

Additional information
1. Leader of The Federal Investigation Bureau

1.1 Before I start of my application on why I would like to have leadership of the FIB I will be listing all of my previous experiences within Legal Organizations during my time in this city.

FIB: 00 Handler , 00 Agent 4x, HOD Spec Ops x2 , DHOD Spec Ops, DHOD Human Resources, Executive Supervisor of Spec Ops, Supervisor of Spec Ops.

LSPD: Chief of Staff, Commander of S.W.A.T. x4, Special Task Force Handler , Captain of S.W.A.T. x5, Captain of FTO x3, Captain of PR, Captain of IA, Lieutenant of S.W.A.T. x2, Lieutenant of FTO x5.

SAHP: Supervisor of S.W.A.T.

Government: Attorney.

Now that all of my previous experiences are listed below is my application on why I would like to be the Director of FIB.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

2.1 Increase Activity at night.

What do I mean by an increase in activity at night time? Here, I shall elaborate in more detail. Since I've been a member of legal organizations for well over a year, I've seen a lot of activity both at night and in the morning. Even though the city is still quite lively at night, LEOs like the LSPD, FIB, and SAHP have recently struggled with numbers at night. How am I going to repair this? Without giving too much away, let me briefly describe my two proposed solutions to this problem.

Solution 1: Increase the rewards for working nights. Since the crime rate is so low and there are so few cars on the roads, most people avoid working night shifts because they can be among the most boring. The pay for working night shifts was comparable to that of working morning shifts in the past, which I believe to be two completely different situations. Working the night shift makes it less likely that you will be noticed by higher authorities, and believing that your efforts will go unnoticed can seriously demotivate you. I will bring in new bonus systems for night shift agents such as bonus for every hour worked from xx:xx to xx:xx and the amount of events they attended, ATMs they stopped Ext. Which will show appreciation to our important night shift workers and give them a reason to work at night as well.

Solution 2: In the past, the FIB had several High Commands who worked early hours and very few who worked nights. As everyone is aware, high commands are essential to the success of any organization. Without them, there will be difficulties because you need a team to manage any organization. Directors in the past were very concerned with boosting their morning activities and hiring people who worked morning shifts into their High Command roles, leaving no High Command for the evening. If I am appointed Director, I will have a mixed High Command for each time zone, such as a High Command from each Department. This may result in a more formal atmosphere at FIB and an opportunity for all the hardworking workers to be acknowledged.

In what ways will this help FIB? More activity at night demonstrates the fun that FIB can be and demonstrates our strength to everyone in the city. The server and FIBs activity will significantly increase the more agents are working at night because they will be more motivated to do so.

2.2 Effective and Powerful Departments.

In the past, some FIB departments, such as Spec Ops and Human Resources/IA, had poor operations. Here is how I would address and resolve those problems if I am chosen to be Director.

Here is a list of all the Departments I will have and a short description on what they will do:

Human Resources: To keep the organization free of corruption and to keep it operating, Human Resources will be in charge of hiring, firing, promotions, and internal affairs duties.

Special Operations: Spec Ops will be leading Hostage situations, Have agents fully trained for any tactical situation , Trained with all equipment , Negotiation Certified and much more.

Undercover: The Undercover Department will be responsible for gathering evidence, creating casefiles on gangs, families and such.

I will have weekly department goals and bonuses for my departments in FIB. Doing so can create an active organization as they have to do their tasks given to them and will be rewarded once they do their work. Lots of departments in the past have been inactive because the Head Of Departments didnt know what they needed to focus on which lead to lots of confusion. I will communicate with each and every HOD and give them tasks to keep their department active as well as weekly bonus for their departments work.

The essential factor in an active department is a good active High Command that knows what they are doing. I will be very strict with department heads and high command. To keep FIB operational, I will only select and retain High Command who have proven themselves deserving of their positions and who continue to do their assigned duties. Lots of Directors have failed to do this in the past and had many Inactive High Command in their organization who kept their positions which can lead to many agents thinking that achieving high command is impossible and I do not want that energy in my FIB.

How will this Help FIB? This will give Agents more motivation to work for a particular rank they want, Keep them busy as they will have something to do for their department as well as keeping FIB entertaining for everyone.

2.3 Better Connection wit Legal Organizations.

The relationship between the FIB and other legal organizations hasn't been the best in recent terms. We frequently argue, and there is a lot of impropriety. This is unacceptable; we were all put together to give ourselves an advantage over criminals; rather than abusing this advantage and being at odds with everyone, we should be working together and demonstrating just how strong we are!

If I am appointed Director of FIB, I will speak with each State Organization Leader and find immediate solutions to all of our issues. We should be on the same team, but I think there has been some miscommunication, so I will do all in my power to put things right and get us all on the same page. To clear up any misunderstandings and get everyone back on the same page, I will also speak with each Leader at least once every week. As a result, we will have a much better chance of reducing crime in this city.

My departments will collaborate with other LEO organization like LSPD, SAHP ext. as I strengthen ties with other state organizations. I will have FIB collaborate and cooperate with other organizations to help us learn more and forge deeper ties. Regardless of how many criminals there are, if we are all working together and know what to do, we can defeat all criminals and gangs, and that is what I intend to do! I firmly believe that nothing is stronger than all S
tate organizations working together.

3. Your advice for improving
Roleplay level in the organization.

3.1 Corruption.

Due to how skillfully most agents can conceal corruption, it has recently gotten out of control in the FIB and ruined several roleplays. How can I resolve this? I mentioned before that I was Deputy Head of Human Resources previously, and during that time I learnt a lot and busted a lot of corruption in FIB. If I'm chosen as Director, I'm confident that I can find corruption far more quickly and put an end to it before it worsens. Stopping corruption is a crucial component of a healthy organization because it can compromise many of our top-secret operations and make almost every operation we conduct expected for the criminals. This can be extremely demotivating for many agents and ruin roleplay because it doesn't proceed as it should.

3.2 Better
environment

If I achieve Director of FIB I will make try my best to create a good friendly environment within FIB. How will this improve roleplay? I believe a friendly non toxic environment can lead to the best quality roleplay scenes as we are all on the same page and want the same outcomes. This also means there wont be any arguments of fights within FIB because all problems will be solved by my Human Resources Team before situations get worse. This type of Team work and effort can lead to top quality roleplay scenes for us and the whole city.

3.3 Interaction with Civilians

Due to poor communication, the FIB's interactions with people in the past have been uneven. How do I intend to resolve this? I'll have a few agents in each time zone who have had excellent training on how to communicate with civilians, keep them informed about what the FIB is doing, and respond to any inquiries from the public. If I'm chosen as the leader of FIB, I'll host multiple events instead of one every two weeks, I'll do much more to keep FIB an active organization, and I'll work hard to improve our reputation. Civilians have a right to know our moves and what we are doing to keep the city safe for them. In the past, FIB has failed to fulfil this responsibility, which has resulted in the creation of many enemies. I believe that improving our communication in this way will have a significant impact and may inspire some of civilians to try out legal organizations and effect change on their own instead of joining gangs and robbing others. Why does this enhance roleplaying? If we have positive interactions with people, which can result in high-quality roleplay rather than it being ruined because some group doesn't like FIB and tries to disrupt Roleplay, there won't be much hatred toward FIB.

This is my application on why I would like to be the Leader of The Federal Investigation Bureau, Thanks to all who read this and support me and i hope you all have a good day!

-Nick Blueberyy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom