Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Leadership of the Federal Investigation Bureau I Nick Blueberyy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Blueberyy

MOUNTAINS
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Nick
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 5-12 Hours
5. Your Discord: Blueberyy#3636
6. Your Nickname: Blueberyy
7. Your ID: 16246
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information
1. Leader of The Federal Investigation Bureau

1.1 Before I start of my application on why I would like to have leadership of the FIB I will be listing all of my previous experiences within Legal Organizations during my time in this city.

FIB:
-00 Handler
- 00 Agent 4x
-HOD Spec Ops x2
-DHOD Spec Ops
-DHOD Human Resources
-Executive Supervisor of Spec Ops
- Supervisor of Spec Ops.

LSPD:
-Chief of Staff
-Commander of S.W.A.T. x4
-Special Task Force Handler
-Captain of S.W.A.T. x5
-Captain of FTO x3
-Captain of PR
- Captain of IA
-Lieutenant of S.W.A.T. x2
-Lieutenant of FTO x5.

SAHP:
-Supervisor of S.W.A.T.

Government:
-Attorney.

Now that all of my previous experiences are listed below is my application on why I would like to be the Director of FIB.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

2.1 Improve FIB and roleplay

I've been in FIB for more than five terms, and throughout that time, I've witnessed and experienced a variety of circumstances. I've been waiting for the right moment and chance to apply for the position of director since I want my term to be as easygoing as possible. I made sure to keep gaining experience since I didn't want all of my experience to be wasted due to any silly mistakes I might have made. Now, I believe the moment has come for me to submit an application for the leadership position in this fantastic organization. With all my expertise, I am confident that I can manage FIB efficiently because I have worked with several directors and have learnt from them how to solve issues without causing new ones, I've participated in a lot of roleplay and have a lot of suggestions for how to make FIB better and elevate it to a level it hasn't been.

How can I make roleplaying better? I have encountered little to lots of favoritism over the past several terms, and it stinks when you put in all the effort but never get noticed because you are not "friends" with the leader. I am aware of how much this may demotivate someone from working hard, and regrettably, it was also true for me at one point in FIB. I've been keeping an eye on what's changing and how favoritism isn't as common as it once was, and every term, it has become less. This type of roleplay is what I want to have in FIB, not if I know someone they get a good rank. I want all of my agents to work hard for their desired positions, I want their work to be appreciated, and I want to inspire them to work harder. By doing this, we can eliminate all favoritism, improve our reputation as FIB, make our agents happy, and maintain a healthy organization. All of this effort will enhance roleplay and FIB and assist us with returning to the top, where we can ideally remain even after a number of new directors.

2.2 Improved Departments

Although the Departments in FIB have been doing good i believe i can make more opportunities for them and help them be the best they can.

Here are the list of Departments I will have in my FIB and what they will be assigned to do:

Human Resources:

-Hiring and firing
-Training agents
-solving issues within FIB
-Make sure the org runs good

Special Operations:

-Put out a good example for the tactical side of FIB
-Fully trained and heavily armored for situations
-Negotiations certified
-Cannabis's busts

Undercover:
-Drug Busts
-Gathering Evidence for gangs/family raids
-Cannabis's Busts
-Undercover ghetto patrol

Public Relations:
-Communication with civilians
-Doing weekly events
-Communication with other state orgs
-publishing State posters

I will also put in place the department bonus system. Each department will receive a weekly bonus, which will be distributed and sorted by the head of that department.
Along with bonuses, I'll also introduce weekly check lists for departments since I think that having a bonus system can give agents something to work for, give inspiration, or even give suggestions on what rank they'd like to accomplish one day. When a department receives three strikes for failing to satisfy its weekly obligations, a new Head of Department is appointed to oversee the department. In this way, the departments operate well and are not inactive.

2.3 More connection with civilians

Due to poor communication, the FIB's interactions with people in the past have been uneven. How do I intend to resolve this?
If I'm chosen to lead FIB, my public relations team will be much more interactive with citizens, keeping them informed about how we keep the city safe, steering them away from the illegal side, and setting a good example for the Legal Organizations. The FIB has been lacking communication with civilians and good relationships with other organizations and I believe making moves towards changing that is very important. The FIB's connection with other state organizations have been variating in the past in my term as expected I will try my best to keep a good relationship with all the other state organizations which not only makes us stronger as a team it also sets a good example for civilians which is very well needed.
PR will also be IN charge of hosting multiple events per week keeping us and civilians in touch.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization.

3.1 Corruption.

I've held the roles of Captain of Human Resources in LSPD and Deputy Head of Human Resources in FIB, as I said before. I've dealt with a lot of problems during my time in charge and have learnt what types of things might destroy an organization and how to find the best answers to problems. As I feel that if an organization is strong on the inside, it may inspire others to roleplay as well, this provides me the chance to pause, break down all the problems in my organizations before they get serious, and solve them.

3.2 Better environment

If I achieve Director of FIB I will make try my best to create a good friendly environment within FIB. How will this improve roleplay? I believe a friendly non toxic environment can lead to the best quality roleplay scenes as we are all on the same page and want the same outcomes. This also means there wont be any arguments of fights within FIB because all problems will be solved by my Human Resources Team before situations get worse. This type of Team work and effort can lead to top quality roleplay scenes for us and the whole city.

3.3 Better training

There has been a severe absence of training at FIB throughout the last few terms. If I were chosen as the leader, I would offer fresh training and hold a lot more drills in places like the stadium. My HR director will receive all the assistance required to create an excellent training and hiring system that incorporates a lot more communication with the general public, improves roleplay, and serves as an example for future generations.

My Spec ops Team will also receive extensive training and assignments to do in order to improve their field skills and increase their enjoyment of roleplaying.

I have many more ideas in mind to improve the roleplay, but it would be unnecessary and a waste of the curators' time to share them all at this time. I want to express my gratitude and best wishes to everyone who took the time to read my application.

-Nick Blueberyy

Raymond Bishop

Ex Senior State Curator
Player
Interview will be on 02/01/2023, at 17:00 Server Time, Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview.
Contact me in discord for any questions that you have about the interview time.
Not making it to the interview for any reason, will result into failing the interview and rejection​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom