Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jonny willson
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 2, 2023
Time of violation
13:04
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Cug3E0Qa2rY

Jonny Sixteen

Bored
Player
in the video u see that vercetti mafia is trying to rob me
1.they aren't unofficial
-so that means taht they are robbing whit gang use so that means that they need gang clothes
do you see any gang clothes?
do you see any gang cars?
they goit rejected a few times look:
=Rejected - Unofficial Organization forum Decline 2 time
=Rejected - Vercetti Mafia | Unofficial Organization

2. 1family car you need 2
but they use gang
that means 2gang cars no gang cars found
no gang clkothes

3. ID's:226195

Deepanshu Zetas

Player
Player
first of fall i accept that we try to rob you but you dont drop your gun = fear rp 2 thing if want to do report you can drop your gun and report after the Situation and one thing we can do hostage but We can't Rob someone:confused:

hunny

Player
Player
you said no cars you just check our family name by pressing G on car 3(information) thats called PG (powergaming) P1 is family car and Supra is family member car when you are checking the cars owner name your hands in Air so that is also PG also when your are in situation you are leaving RP without the guys know if you are calling god said to him calling Gods otherwise they will continue giving you demands + Fear RP and no Family activity is going on you can see only two members are wearing fam clothes because they dont have clothes other ones are in normal clothes and Gang members can combine with families for low no. so this guys are combine just wasting time

Last edited:

Jonny Sixteen

Bored
Player
first of fall i accept that we try to rob you but you dont drop your gun = fear rp 2 thing if want to do report you can drop your gun and report after the Situation and one thing we can do hostage but We can't Rob someone:confused:
You are telling me to drop my gun and searching me what has that to do whit hostage

Jonny Sixteen

Bored
Player
you said no cars you just check our family name by pressing G on car 3(information) thats called PG (powergaming) P1 is family car and Supra is family member car when you are checking the cars owner name your hands in Air so that is also PG also when your are in situation you are leaving RP without the guys know if you are calling god said to him calling Gods otherwise they will continue giving you demands + Fear RP and no Family activity is going on you can see only two members are wearing fam clothes because they dont have clothes other ones are in normal clothes and Gang members can combine with families for low no. so this guys are combine just wasting time
Am I saying it in game now this is ooc I can say what I want here that is not pg did I say it in game? No so idk where you are talking about and if it is a fam car you still need 2 and your fam is not unofficial so you are still wrong so you know the rules?

Jonny Sixteen

Bored
Player
Are you okay? If you are in gang u still need to wear gang clothes lmao

Jonny Sixteen

Bored
Player
I accept that I was fear rp you are all right but I was waiting for a god to come to the situation but yeah I was fair rping

Jonny Sixteen

Bored
Player
Am I saying it in game now this is ooc I can say what I want here that is not pg did I say it in game? No so idk where you are talking about and if it is a fam car you still need 2 and your fam is not unofficial so you are still wrong so you know the rules?
And requesting for an god to come is still ooc

Jonny Sixteen

Bored
Player
If you say calling god you are mixing if you don’t wear gang clothes you are breaking rules and if you do y have gang cars you still break rules again lol

Deepanshu Zetas

Player
Player
I accept that I was fear rp you are all right but I was waiting for a god to come to the situation but yeah I was fair rping
lol you can say that god is coming that is not mixing if you say i am calling admin that was mixing
If you say calling god you are mixing if you don’t wear gang clothes you are breaking rules and if you do y have gang cars you still break rules again lol

Deepanshu Zetas

Player
Player
did i say we are robing with fam ??

hunny

Player
Player
Am I saying it in game now this is ooc I can say what I want here that is not pg did I say it in game? No so idk where you are talking about and if it is a fam car you still need 2 and your fam is not unofficial so you are still wrong so you know the rule
bro no fam activity no mass members of fam

Bob Bonkers

~ Reviewing forums since 2022
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 13609 will receive punishment for GR 6.16
ID 137441 will receive punishment for GR 6.16
ID 226195 will receive punishment for GR 6.16
ID 252341 will receive punishment for GR 6.16
ID 206085 will receive punishment for Fail-rp

Status
Not open for further replies.