Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dark redeeev
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Dec 31, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1037828623358509187/1058912073645576242/image.png

Mero Syria

Player
Player
I get ban because rule 1.1
but I didn't share my account or give my account to anyone
There is someone who stole my account a long time ago, 6 or 7 months
for 6 or 7 months ago I have talked with someone name Roze he was in my family is a game I share screen to him because I have a problem with sign in and he help me to sign in in and after he saw my email and he have stolen my email and then after he blocked me on discord and he didn't talk with me anymore and he leave the family
and then after he have changed my code and email so I couldn't get in I didn't do a forum because I was in you as a game and I didn't know how to do a forum and my family member said to me I will get ban me and him if I will do a forum

his discord name Roz#5781

and I have also prove about I have tried to say to him give me my account back

Mero Syria

Player
Player
I have a spent a lot of time in the game and I love this game
I have been playing this game for a long time and I can't think of giving my account to another person because I know it's not safe because he can steal my account I was thinking like this before I saw the laws but still i have not given my account to another person but after my family member read to me the rule so I know that in my life I must not give my account to anyone but when they read the rules to me it was too long ago, 6 or 7 months so this is not a new thing

Mero Syria

Player
Player
I get ban because rule 1.1
but I didn't share my account or give my account to anyone
There is someone who stole my account a long time 01/09/2022
for 6 or 7 months ago I have talked with someone name Roze he was in my family in game I share my screen to him because I have a problem with sign in and he help me to sign in and after He has seen my email and he have stolen my email and then after he blocked me on discord and he didn't talk with me anymore and he leave the family
and then after he have changed my code and email so I couldn't get in I didn't do a forum because I was now in the game and I didn't know how to do a forum and my family member said to me I will get ban me and him if I will do a forum

his discord name Roz#5781

and I have also prove about I have tried to say to him give me my account back
I wrote wrong things that I modified

Mero Syria

Player
Player
image.png

Mazhor

Main Dev
Main Dev
1.2 Player is fully responsible for his account. The administration of Grand Role Play does not carry the responsibility for your own account. When access to account is lost (e.g. being hacked), your account will face the same punishments.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom