Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Adnan West
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 2, 2023
Time of violation
14:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/0NkLeTBahcQ

Adnan Vurdurur

Player
Player
you can see in the pov i was chilling before the informal and this guy came and killed me

Bugs

Player
Player
how u gon report a whole fam when its 1 person shooting ya with that id of yours u should now it needs to be 4 or more ppl breaking a rule before flaming a whole family.... wise guy. why did u cut off the video right before u got revived? :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

serz ofrt

Player
Player
how u gon report a whole fam when its 1 person shooting ya with that id of yours u should now it needs to be 4 or more ppl breaking a rule before flaming a whole family.... wise guy. why did u cut off the video right before u got revived? :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The important thing is that he takes his punishment :)

oscar Error

Player
Player
It seems like this bodycam is missing content to be fair? I understand you were tabbed out, and I wasn't there so I have no idea what happened but the kid is saying "my bad bro" ALSO, this is not a family rule break it is just one singular person.
𝙱𝙴𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙳 π™΄πš…π™΄πšπšˆπšƒπ™·π™Έπ™½π™Ά πšƒπ™·π™΄πšπ™΄ π™°πšπ™΄ πš‚πšƒπšπ™Ύπ™½π™Ά 𝙰𝙽𝙳 πš†π™΄π™°π™Ί 𝙿𝙴𝙾𝙿𝙻𝙴 𝙸 𝙷𝙾𝙿𝙴 πšˆπ™Ύπš„ 𝙲𝙰𝙽 πš„π™½π™³π™΄πšπš‚πšƒπ™°π™½π™³
774135064245305375.gif

Blancooo

Bonsoir Mes Amis :D
Player
If you want I can send your more montages of GrandRP to be a better player than a crybaby.. I would gladly help you find videos to be better at the game!

Paisley Grim

Player
Player
𝙱𝙴𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙳 π™΄πš…π™΄πšπšˆπšƒπ™·π™Έπ™½π™Ά πšƒπ™·π™΄πšπ™΄ π™°πšπ™΄ πš‚πšƒπšπ™Ύπ™½π™Ά 𝙰𝙽𝙳 πš†π™΄π™°π™Ί 𝙿𝙴𝙾𝙿𝙻𝙴 𝙸 𝙷𝙾𝙿𝙴 πšˆπ™Ύπš„ 𝙲𝙰𝙽 πš„π™½π™³π™΄πšπš‚πšƒπ™°π™½π™³
774135064245305375.gif
Sorry no, I do not understand. β™₯

Trey nan

Player
Player
hahahahahahah that dont make me cryyy i am alreday perm ban so am not gonna cry so keo crying

Blancooo

Player
hahahahahahah that dont make me cryyy i am alreday perm ban so am not gonna cry so keo crying
Guess you don't know how to type , is your tears ruining your keyboard typing? My bad I hurt your feelings by commenting G

Blancooo

Player
behind* you are*. I am fat as hell like damn need to go and touch grass right now tbh

Senpai Pluxury

πŸ’™
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Accept this report

ID 19395 will receive punishment for
Event Rule 1.2

It is forbidden to kill/rob/kidnap/etc. before the event starts(10 minutes before), during and 5 minutes after

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom