Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Robinn Watson
Administrators nickname
Bill Austin
Date
Jan 2, 2023
Time
20:34
Proofs
https://youtu.be/szRDG_UUkw0

RobinWatson

Ex-Deputy Chief of EMS, Ex-LT General NG
Player
Hello Mazor,

I got warning for gen. rule 6.2 by Bill Austin for leaving the RP Situation.
First of all they did not give us pull over to stop and they did not create any RP situation so that we can leave.
Secondly they were 3 people in 2 cars so they can not processed the RP Situation for proceeding with robing. And if they had given us pull over we diffidently stopped there and comply with them.
They killed us outside the red zone without any demand or pull over so how we suppose to take it as a RP situation if they are not creating to do so.

Example. If my house is in the red zone or there is only one way to reach my home from the city and if I am going from that way if any one rammed me in that situation so every time I will get Punishment for GEN Rule 6.2 and in that case I Won't be able to reach my home every time.

Please help me out with that confusion if I am right please remove my warning.

Thread link : Approved - RDM + CR | 101771

Thanks and Regards,
Robinn Watson

dagiman

Player
Player
Hello Mazor,

I got warning for gen. rule 6.2 by Bill Austin for leaving the RP Situation.
First of all they did not give us pull over to stop and they did not create any RP situation so that we can leave.
Secondly they were 3 people in 2 cars so they can not processed the RP Situation for proceeding with robing. And if they had given us pull over we diffidently stopped there and comply with them.
They killed us outside the red zone without any demand or pull over so how we suppose to take it as a RP situation if they are not creating to do so.

Example. If my house is in the red zone or there is only one way to reach my home from the city and if I am going from that way if any one rammed me in that situation so every time I will get Punishment for GEN Rule 6.2 and in that case I Won't be able to reach my home every time.

Please help me out with that confusion if I am right please remove my warning.

Thread link : Approved - RDM + CR | 101771

Thanks and Regards,
Robinn Watson
+

Daniel Blaze

ITESaurabh
Player
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but In my opinion,
1. Can't hear any demands from the robbers though.
2. Also robbers cars weren't even aligned for a pullover.

So i believe it wasn't a RP situation.

So a big +

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom