Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mahde Shelby
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 3, 2023
Time of violation
21:58
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buPaSOKMEIs

mahdeman

Player
Player
all in pov , they doing rdm without any reason and inside green zone and
insulting parents
Turkish language

Last edited:

Hooligan

Player
Player
They told you go away more than one time and you guys didn't listen to guys with weapons and pull out shotguns why you think they dont shoot on you. Btw nice insults!

Blancooo

Bonsoir Mes Amis :D
Player
You should be reported for fhat aim and calling yourself a clapper🥱 This is english 3 server not arabian 3 server, speak english please

Blancooo

Player
They told you go away more than one time and you guys didn't listen to guys with weapons and pull out shotguns why you think they dont shoot on you. Btw nice insults!
They always trash talk in arabic, like bro some of us understand arabic even more than 5 languages🛌

Kothaer_Sh

Co-Leader in Arabian Cartel Family.
Player
They always trash talk in arabic, like bro some of us understand arabic even more than 5 languages🛌
who are you bro? are you still mad because we robbed all of vagos and let them say shelby on top?!

Pascal H.Ä.Ü.ß.L.E

Player
Player
6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN
In a RP Situation like dat, you provoke and bait the guys with ur loud music, than they put guns on you and give u a call to leave, they waited more than 5 sec, and you response with yallah and go for meeting point? sounds weird to protect your live when 3 ppl with guns gives u a call to go away? so dat was basicly bait and provoke a gun fight !! Fail RP from your side !!

Blancooo

Player
dam ur racist even here dog chill ur not gonna die lol:coffee::eek:
My father is arabian G calm your ass down, I'm french with arabian origins who speak 5 languages, but seems you guys speak other languages infront of people because you guys are not well educated on speaking english🥱

Blancooo

Player
6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN
In a RP Situation like dat, you provoke and bait the guys with ur loud music, than they put guns on you and give u a call to leave, they waited more than 5 sec, and you response with yallah and go for meeting point? sounds weird to protect your live when 3 ppl with guns gives u a call to go away? so dat was basicly bait and provoke a gun fight !! Fail RP from your side !!
Yallah Yallah and they think running in circles is speed boosting🤣I'm done with these players

ADNAN Shelby

Player
Player
My father is arabian G calm your ass down, I'm french with arabian origins who speak 5 languages, but seems you guys speak other languages infront of people because you guys are not well educated on speaking English🥱
my G i speak 5 languages too cant always speak one tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom