Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Elyar Urumqi
Administrators nickname
Fstoq Pluxury
Date
Jan 2, 2023
Time
20:50
Proofs
https://streamable.com/qxniev

Chey Elyar

Player
Player
The man writes there after he dies and does fiar RP, he is not penalized, I am penalized even though I give a warning, in fact, he should be penalized, how can he write to me after he died, if it was me, I would definitely have been penalized.

Chey Elyar

Player
Player
Please, I want the forum opened by that man to be examined again and I want him to be punished and I have been in jail since morning and I will be in jail for nothing until the forum is looked at.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Reviewed

warning removed but jailtime will stay for killing the bus driver which is a beginner job and it is not allowed to kill them.
And ID 12436 Will Receive a Punishment for PG, Using a beginner job to abuse Rules and not get killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom