Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tony_Vurdurur
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 1, 2023
Time of violation
17:32
Proofs
https://youtu.be/n-28g9A9kY0

Tony Vurdurur

Vurdurur
Player
hello ı bought a business but unfortunately ı get scammed the fact is so basic when i want to buy this business ı started to talk who s selling this business and i wanted proof to find out how much profit does that busines and that guy doesnt send me instant profit screenshot he send me a screenshot previous profit screen and also it boosted so he scammed me if my proofs doesnt enough ı have more proof ı cant take pov so ı get screenshot for necessary things ı can open screenshare and show more than this proof

POV 1:

POV 2:

As soon as I get it in POV 2, I see how much money you've made and it looks pretty clear.

pictures sent to me:

Moo Pluxury

<3
Player
1-first of all, that photo of the profits that this guy sent you is real as you can clearly see
2-Everyone knows that hair salon biz don't give that much money without double
3- doing a deal in discord is not the best idea because it's not a concrete evidence for admins as anyone can easily fake it
I hope u get a better chance by selling it with good price
We all fell into similar situatios like that , but this is not a scam, this is just a lack of focus from you that you didn't request a new photo of the profits
I hope you got the lesson this time
gg brother anyways

Last edited:

ABO Zain

Player
Player
I have nothing more to say all in your POV brother
1-You coming asking me on Discord for the business and when you asked me for the profits i send you the pics that i have on my device because i was not online as i say in the chat you attached
2-You attached 30 Sec POV from the game which show the offer that i send for you and it was 83.5 mil for the hair salon as we deal on discord
3-why you wait 2 days from the exchange that was at 1/1/2023 ( happy new year by the way )

by the way if you said to me i need today profits i can come to you when iam online in the city and you can ask me to go live to show you the profits of today i will not lie or said no for you we can negotiate easy

But you asked me for pic i send the pic you said 83.5 i said deal and we make the deal

and i accept the judge of the admins here good luck all .

Tony Vurdurur

Vurdurur
Player
this is a scam anyway, the purpose is to buy from discord, where else can I see the earnings I didn't show any other pictures I said if I'm not in the game now I'll throw it later then it doesn't say I'm not in the game then it comes in a second when you buy it, it's not hard to enter and throw it away

ABO Zain

Player
Player
the admins can check the logs i buy it for 73 mi l and i sell it for you for 83.5 (8.35 mil go to government taxes ) so i get 75 mil what that too much money you talking about ( i get 2 mil profits after more than a month )
in the end i said from the first every thing is in your pov bro
the situation is going to admin and he will take his decision .

Aevnt Tavukdoner

Player
Player
the admins can check the logs i buy it for 73 mi l and i sell it for you for 83.5 (8.35 mil go to government taxes ) so i get 75 mil what that too much money you talking about ( i get 2 mil profits after more than a month )
in the end i said from the first every thing is in your pov bro
the situation is going to admin and he will take his decision .
shut up scammer

ABO Zain

Player
Player

Aevnt Tavukdoner

its 1st time i see your name bro even in the city can you tell me who you are bro ??
and what are you doing here ?? coming and say shut up scammer is that your role here !?

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Deputy Chief Administrator
Requesting screen recorded pov of ID 12704 of discord chat
You have 6 hours to do so​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom