Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Keskin Keser
Administrators nickname
Hector Espinoza
Date
Jan 3, 2023
Time
08:54
Proofs

Keskin_Keser

Player
I was banned for the big respected game management Snowbot, which may be of interest to the Dear Curator of the project. But I was watching a movie with my girlfriend. because I have two screens, one of the screens was in the movie and the other was in the game. w and Nr 2 in my hand to collect some snow and I was pressing the button. it was snowing a little and we were watching a movie at the same time and I thought I was looking at the other screen and I don't know much about snow boots. the manager thought I was using a snow robot. I don't know what it is. because I am having fun with my friends by playing this game with fun and I enjoy playing the game. and I hope I won't be banned from playing around the city because I need to continue what I started i'm guilty of spending time with my darling I'm sorry for that, and we all have a good hope in you and your good management and thank you for the good management

Keskin_Keser

Player
I was banned by the highly respected admin team for suspicion of using Snowbot. I was actually watching a movie with my girlfriend as I have 2 screens, on one of the screens I had the game open and on the other one I was watching the movie. As I was watching a movie, I didn't focus at the moment the admin was there as I was listening to the movie. I collected snow by pressing W and 1. I actually don't even have any idea about bots but the admin suspected that I was using a bot. I am playing this game while having fun with my friends and I generally respect the rules and I have never been banned besides one time for a fight. I hope the admin will review the decision as I hope not to be banned for this. I would like to continue my adventure in the city. I became guilty because I was watching a movie with my girlfriend and I am sad about this. I have faith in the admins and hope they will review their decision. Thank you for making this game a better place.

Keskin_Keser

Player
I will provide my pov on the request of my superiors, the decision will be up to them how it turns out for you.
What would be seen on the POV is that I did not give any reaction while you were near me. But as I have already described above, this is because I was focused on my other screen as I was watching a movie with my girlfriend at that particular time but I still pressed W and 1.

Hector Espinoza

Blocked
Blocked
What would be seen on the POV is that I did not give any reaction while you were near me. But as I have already described above, this is because I was focused on my other screen as I was watching a movie with my girlfriend at that particular time but I still pressed W and 1.
it is out of my hands now, this is for Alex and or James to review and decide

Keskin_Keser

Player
Dear admins. Once more I want to clarify that I did not use this SnowBot and not just when you came, I never used this while I played this game. Even if you look at my history, I never got banned for using bots or macro. I was focused on the movie with my girlfriend and while you captured the POV I was focused on that so I didn't realize you. I guess there is a misunderstanding, I apologize for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom