Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved RDM IDs| 47994 34592 253400 222389 257112 251258

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
LEO Opps
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 2, 2023
Time of violation
2:24
Proofs
https://youtu.be/L0slb93WPoE

Sully Ra'Nell

ID: 941, EN1
Leader of unofficial org
Bros metagaming and sharing his screen on discord. How else would the guy on your radio know that information? Also your discord audio isn't being picked up so are you using a software that prevents this?

EDIT: Not to mention one person killed you. Your family rolled up and started shooting. And one of your members started looting whilst your family was still shooting guns. I don't think any of mine shot back?

Last edited:

Leon Booker

Player
Player
Bros metagaming and sharing his screen on discord. How else would the guy on your radio know that information? Also your discord audio isn't being picked up so are you using a software that prevents this?

EDIT: Not to mention one person killed you. Your family rolled up and started shooting. And one of your members started looting whilst your family was still shooting guns. I don't think any of mine shot back?
There's no meta gaming going on my friends are right above me in ear shot range(i have F12 maxed), and you guys started shooting me with no demands so we shot in self defense.

Tommy Gold

Think like a millionaire, hustle like you're broke
Leader
There's no meta gaming going on my friends are right above me in ear shot range(i have F12 maxed), and you guys started shooting me with no demands so we shot in self defense.
Regardless of whether they shot you with demands or not, you're not allowed to shoot back. That's RDM on your part

Last edited:

Liam Hodson

Creator of The peaky blinders
Player
Is it just me or is his POV not even 1 minute long could that be to hide where demands were previously given by the guy in the car who he cuts the conversation with out of his POV u can see this isnt full situation at all its quite obvious he cut out the conversation just mentioning that also how are you posting multiple ids for RDM when only 1 person shot and killed you specifically only you can post on forums about people who shot you?

Liam Hodson

Creator of The peaky blinders
Player
And your mic audio isnt even working when your ingame at the start of the POV potentially hiding you giving my friend 5 seconds to leave meaning he can shoot you to defend himself since you given the demands?

Sita Ram bhakt

Player
Player
We where waiting to collect our panels and family Peaky Blinders came shooting at us without giving demands, so we shot back in defense

Here you can see proof we had panels down at 2:22.
Get clapped and cry
Brokies stop planting panels there or we also coming next .
Hehehehehe

And whole peaky family shooted at u right?
Get eyes atleast bro c'mon

Tommy Gold

Leader
you're allowed to shoot back in "self defense".
I know you're doing this to impress Chicky and take his place as forum warriors since his forum accounts are perma blocked but the least he could've done is teach you the rules. But I'm not surprised since he barely knows them himself. If someone RDMs you, then you cannot shoot back in self-defense. These are rules directly from Mazhor I have confirmed this with him myself. And here is one of the current unofficial curators putting out an announcement in the unofficial chat letting family leaders including yours know of this. If your leader didn't make sure you knew rules like these then I'm not surprised why you break them

Last edited:

Leon Booker

Player
Player
I know you're doing this to impress Chicky and take his place as forum warriors since his forum accounts are perma blocked but the least he could've done is teach you the rules. But I'm not surprised since he barely knows them himself. If someone RDMs you, then you cannot shoot back in self-defense. These are rules directly from Mazhor I have confirmed this with him myself. And here is one of the current unofficial curators putting out an announcement in the unofficial chat letting family leaders including yours know of this. If your leader didn't make sure you knew rules like these then I'm not surprised why you break them

So if you read the message it says if they are rdming you (no demands or rp situation) then you are not allowed to shoot back the RP situation is defneding panels therefore if you shoot then we have right to shoot back

Tommy Gold

Leader
So if you read the message it says if they are rdming you (no demands or rp situation) then you are not allowed to shoot back the RP situation is defneding panels therefore if you shoot then we have right to shoot back
I can already tell explaining to you will be just as bad as doing so to a brick wall so I won't. One piece of advice go learn the rules before defending your family's mistakes. You haven't been playing for long obviously, I wouldn't get too ahead of myself in your position. I leave the rest to admin's capable judgement

Eva ElGreco

Player
Player
Accepted
ID 253400 will be punished for FailRP (using melee wapon in a gunfight)
ID 47994 will be punished for RDM
The peaky blinders will recieve a family warning for not giving demands at any point in this interaction.

ID 56531 will be punished for RDM (someone getting RDMed isnt a proper RP reason to shoot. You should have given demands)
IDs 254621 and 146984 will be punished for FailRP (punshing ppl in gunfight)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom