Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Corruption Without Bio and Mixing | 238940, 89216, 138043

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ben Never
Suspect ID
238940, 89216, 13804
Date of violation
Jan 3, 2023
Time of violation
11:12
Proofs
https://youtu.be/k0kWoWUtmIs

Ben Never

Ex Lt. General,HOD Of HR&T,HOD Of Spec Ops
Player
So I was caught for kill NG employee and they took me to DOC I asked for Lawyer, they said I am Leaving you because their Is no High Command In base That Is full Corruption and One Of this guy was mixing. Thank you for reading this.

Regards,
Ben Never

squanchy

Player
Player
To the admin reviewing:

At 5:46 the guy that posted the complaint(38530) is using "B" to point at someone while being cuffed and dragged, is that not PG?

Lusifer Morningstar

Player
Player
So I was caught for kill NG employee and they took me to DOC I asked for Lawyer, they said I am Leaving you because their Is no High Command In base That Is full Corruption and One Of this guy was mixing. Thank you for reading this.

Regards,
Ben Never
Its ic think go talk with a lawyer

squanchy

Player
Player
Does the evidence of him PGing in his own POV still hold good even if he requests the closure of the topic?

Kelvin Meaoww

FIB
Player
btw you have right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used in court of law,
You have a right to attorney, if you cannot afford one, one will be provided to you by the state. If available

Have a Good day😂🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom