Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Mark

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Anand
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day : 6 - 8
5. Your Discord : Captain Mark#5315
6. Your Nickname: Captain Mark
7. Your ID : 9911

1. Leader of Lifeinvader

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

It's been more that 1 and half year since I have started playing in Grand rp. I have worked in all organisations in higher rank and in deputy also and have experienced of being a leader. I have gained experience from these organisations and know all the rules. I think that it is the time to become the leader of this specific Organisation.

Our employees get motivated by giving more instant bonuses and more fun activities at our headquarters. This organisation will be more fun and it will be easier for them to work. I will recruit more members in day and night shift so there will no shortage in employees.

I would like to make more interviews happen to have the state know about all the organizations, what they do and how they operate on a day to day basis. I'll make meetings in a week.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

- I'll be in touch with all organisations so it will help to make more relationship.
- I'll host events and meetings regularly.
- Bonuses on correct time.
- There will be no toxicity in my organisation. All employees are equal
- I'll continue the things were previous leader has stoped.
- There will be a change in ranking system
- I will always be open-minded to hear new suggestions from my employees to improve the organization.
- I would like to give promotion to everyone.
- I'll take maximum effort to make this organisation better.

I would like to thank everyone who read this application.

Sincerely: Captain Mark

Lifeinvader on Top

Vamshi Reddiee

Player
Player

Interview will be on today at 16:00 Server Time, Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview.
Contact me on discord for any questions that you have about the interview time.
Not making it to the interview for any reason, will result into failing the interview and rejection​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom