Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dark redeeev
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Jan 1, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1037828623358509187/1058912073645576242/image.png

Mero Syria

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor pluxury ❤️
can you give me another chance because I was now in the game and I didn't know all this stuff and I didn't know he can still my account so please give me another chance I love this game and I will not share my screen to anyone or give my account to anyone so please if you can unban me because I love this game and I love to play with my friend and family so please if you can unban me I will not do it again and I have never get warning in the game and I follow all the rules

Love Grand RP 😍

Mero Syria

Player
Player
I'm very sorry for it. I will promise never to do this again because my friends are very important to me on this server. I've built up a lot here and would like to continue my RP. I'm really sorry and I would be happy about a 2nd chance

Mero Syria

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor pluxury ❤️
can you give me another chance because I was new in the game and I didn't know all this stuff and I didn't know he can still my account so please give me another chance I love this game and I will not share my screen to anyone or give my account to anyone so please if you can unban me because I love this game and I love to play with my friend and family so please if you can unban me I will not do it again and I have never get warning in the game and I follow all the rules

Love Grand RP 😍
I mean new not now

Mero Syria

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor Pluxury
I really did not know about it and understand what I did wrong and it’s my first ever time getting banned and I did not know it’s was a rule I understand what I did and everything I just love the game so much I play all the time I wish I could I play again and I hope you here a word

I hope for a second chance.
Thank you for reviewing my unban appeal.

Thx Mazhor Pluxury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom