Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ibra rdead
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 3, 2023
Time of violation
13:34
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDoJdhKYErEv

msarwe11

Player
Player
id 206085
  1. he did the vdm until I crashed and lost a lot of time and was so damn fast that he managed the long race in 2-3 minutes which is almost impossible so thanks I want to see the bodycam so I'm asking about the bodycam pls

Yassine Abdullah

Player
Player
U fell down 2 times ur a bad racer u waste so much time on slowing down when u go ride and no wonder he was faster then u , u wasted a minutes worth of time of felling down and going slow while u were behind and u still almost won so dont think hes hacking

msarwe11

Player
Player
Do not defend yourself when you are wrong. The official will make sure for himself why you do not admit your mistake

msarwe11

Player
Player
Everything is clear in the video, you don't have to defend yourself, play with respect

ibrahem121

Player
Player
id 206085
  1. he did the vdm until I crashed and lost a lot of time and was so damn fast that he managed the long race in 2-3 minutes which is almost impossible so thanks I want to see the bodycam so I'm asking about the bodycam pls
i agree with that mate
Everything is clear in the video, you don't have to defend yourself, play with respect
ye bro u should respect everyone on server mate

Jonny Sixteen

Bored
Player

Aurelius Yvo

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Closed

ID 206085 already received punishment for this situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom