Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
garna vella
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 2, 2023
Time of violation
7:12
Proofs
https://youtu.be/MCEZwN1AXGg

Mukul

Player
Player
some vagos gang peoples are robbing me and at that time one person is not in proper uniform and many peoples searched me at a time without giving any call.So can you look into it.

Daniel Vuitton

9x Gang Deputy 3x Gang Leader | EN3
Player
Also, we wearing helping a new player in the city and teaching him how to rob. You were aware of it and trying to use it against us, even tho either way we said that we would be searching u :) He may have no said it himself but the players around him said it for him. Also there weren’t issues with the players around him, so it isn’t an issue except for the person robbing. But I still don’t see an issue either way

Blancooo

Bonsoir Mes Amis :D
Player
To be honest I feel bad guy because new players on this server don't have the idea nor chance to RP with crybabies reporting like this. I hope the new player is still on this server to have fun playing this game

Daniel Vuitton

9x Gang Deputy 3x Gang Leader | EN3
Player
Clearly not cause bro reporting ppl that are tryna learn cause he that desperate to try get vagos a warn 💀
To be honest I feel bad guy because new players on this server don't have the idea nor chance to RP with crybabies reporting like this. I hope the new player is still on this server to have fun playing this game

Mukul

Player
Player
Also, we wearing helping a new player in the city and teaching him how to rob. You were aware of it and trying to use it against us, even tho either way we said that we would be searching u :) He may have no said it himself but the players around him said it for him. Also there weren’t issues with the players around him, so it isn’t an issue except for the person robbing. But I still don’t see an issue either way
Also if he didnt know the rules in first place than how you guys can take him in. according to me before inviting any peoples in your gang you guys take an interview. So it means you haven't take his interview in first place..?

Frank.

Player
Player
Also if he didnt know the rules in first place than how you guys can take him in. according to me before inviting any peoples in your gang you guys take an interview. So it means you haven't take his interview in first place..?
G do I really have to get mad at you and explain not everyone in the fucking city understands everything I bet when you first joined didn’t even tho what a weapon was this guy that they where helping simply needed some brief lessons idk why your still here talking get grinding ❗

Blancooo

Player
Tbh I'm not even wasting my time to explain to you. I bet on your first day on this server , you went straight to beach market to get for extra change 🥱

Blancooo

Player
This is the same guy who reported me because he thought I wasn't in gang colours when in my pov I qas in colours. Before you start reporting and stuff ask G. Seems it's not in your répertoire of asking 🥱🛌

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom