Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
TheAlesy MVP
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 4, 2023
Time of violation
21:30
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3jrOBMIsOo

Umut Papillion

Player
Player
Guys, just put all the pov. You are clipping and than posting. This is what you are.

tezgamble

Player
Player
This clip i cropped to show the final outcome of an ongoing situation, it is manipulated! We request that more POV is provided from earlier in the exchange where this family is provoking us (Ahkis family) and that they have been given demands to leave us alone but still they came back... more evidence in this is that they can be heard saying (quote)"F*** their mothers"(unquote)in Turkish in a conversation before the shooting which is also indicates that something else has happened before. So again we request longer POV from before this before any punishment is given.

tezgamble

Player
Player
This clip i cropped to show the final outcome of an ongoing situation, it is manipulated! We request that more POV is provided from earlier in the exchange where this family is provoking us (Ahkis family) and that they have been given demands to leave us alone but still they came back... more evidence in this is that they can be heard saying (quote)"F*** their mothers"(unquote)in Turkish in a conversation before the shooting which is also indicates that something else has happened before. So again we request longer POV from before this before any punishment is given.
**is cropped to show**

TheAlesy

Player
Player
Can you post a video about us swearing or provoking?

TheAlesy

Player
Player
suddenly replay takes this much. If you have a problem, you can post your video.

I'm reporting yours. You came in front of our family's house and fired without giving orders. What rules of the game have such a thing?

tezgamble

Player
Player
1. Your swearing but in a foreign language
2. POV complaints must be 1minute + long (unless it shows a full understanding of the situation - which this doesn’t)…. I’ll wait for your 1 minute + long POV to be uploaded

TheAlesy

Player
Player
1. Your swearing but in a foreign language
2. POV complaints must be 1minute + long (unless it shows a full understanding of the situation - which this doesn’t)…. I’ll wait for your 1 minute + long POV to be uploaded
A sane person can already think. What could I have done 30 seconds ago? I'm chatting with my friend there. You are both guilty and talking. If you have a complaint, please open a forum.

Umut Papillion

Player
Player
A sane person can already think. What could I have done 30 seconds ago? I'm chatting with my friend there. You are both guilty and talking. If you have a complaint, please open a forum.
Basically everything. Why you so afraid for uploading all video?

tezgamble

Player
Player
There is a lot you could have done in 30 seconds in a small area!
Your video doesn’t show the full situation!!

Rules for uploading POV
  • Evidence is cropped or edited (must be 1 minute+(exceptions might be, when you can understand the whole situation for less than 1 min));
We want the rest of the POV!

If you haven’t done anything why cant you upload it?

Wheysel Tan

Player
Player
you have no proof of what you said, you still want a record from us, this is the record

if you have proof, open a forum

Ahkis family should be punished they do this all the time

Umut Papillion

Player
Player
you have no proof of what you said, you still want a record from us, this is the record

if you have proof, open a forum

Ahkis family should be punished they do this all the time
All the time? Do you have any proof? Where is the whole pov? You little forum warriors. Show whole pov than talk.

Wheysel Tan

Player
Player
If you have a video recording, no one tells you not to throw it, you cannot because you are guilty, slanderers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom