Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Wesam Shelby
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 4, 2023
Time of violation
22:17
Proofs
https://youtu.be/PQkWjoyFqUs

Blancooo

Bonsoir Mes Amis :D
Player
Your family is provoking and baiting? "If you are a man kill me" and infront of many members... Your member shoots infront of 5 people like really? And also when you were patching your friend you didn't say:"I will be patching you up" You just went straight ahead and patched the guy with 0 RP... The Arabian Cartel xD

WesamH

Player
Player
Your family is provoking and baiting? "If you are a man kill me" and infront of many members... Your member shoots infront of 5 people like really? And also when you were patching your friend you didn't say:"I will be patching you up" You just went straight ahead and patched the guy with 0 RP... The Arabian Cartel xD
first of all who you are boy ? go to your fourms and make unban appeal better for you , 2nd i make this fourm and i know my friend break but thats not a reason to breaking rules , so shut up and go to your vagos

Blancooo

Bonsoir Mes Amis :D
Player
first of all what you kid ? go to your fourms and make unban appeal better for you , 2nd i make this fourm and i know my friend break rule but they all breaking rules , so shut up and go to your vagos
I got unbanned btw :D and we raided you guys today thanks for the 150k.. and I just stated rules you also break so stop reporting families since you guys break more rules on this server tbh....

WesamH

Player
Player
I got unbanned btw :D and we raided you guys today thanks for the 150k.. and I just stated rules you also break so stop reporting families since you guys break more rules on this server tbh....
ok rank 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom