Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
luke crossan
Administrators nickname
George Pluxury
Date
Jan 4, 2023
Time
0:47
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIIF8k2-uCs&ab_channel=LukeCrossan

LukeCrossan

Player
Player
Admin sent me to demorgan for "robbing in city" no where in the clip you hear anyone say rob the officer
We were attempting to take over the goverment building in roleplay there is no rule against this and as you can see people were playing it off.
I was attempting to put a bag on the officers head no where did i try rob him or kidnap we were putting a bag on so we can run away as the officer wont be able to see where we run with the bag on his head, admin unfairly sent me and 3 others to demorgan without letting the rp to play out, it is a rp server and people getting demorgan before its even played out? The officer is also seen removing my cuffs before anyone shows up which is FearRP.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom